NBA Tuesday - Big total play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'll keep it short and sweet. Not much homework needs to be done to know that both of these teams score a shit-ton of points. This total is low and it definitely begs for bets on the over. Normally, I would love this spot to bet the under. However, I can't bring myself to believe that both teams will be really cold tonight. That is, in fact, the only way that this game stays under. Both teams are run and gun fast-break offenses and I see both teams trying to out show each other in an exhibition style game. The Thunder are 9-2 Over against teams that score 99 points or more and the Clippers are 8-3 Over versus teams that score 99 points or more. Take it for what it's worth but this over is my biggest bet of this NBA season. Let's take it to the man tonight!

Oklahoma City/LAC over 200 $2,200/$2,000

As always, let's get it! :0074

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
I'll keep it short and sweet. Not much homework needs to be done to know that both of these teams score a shit-ton of points. This total is low and it definitely begs for bets on the over. Normally, I would love this spot to bet the under. However, I can't bring myself to believe that both teams will be really cold tonight. That is, in fact, the only way that this game stays under. Both teams are run and gun fast-break offenses and I see both teams trying to out show each other in an exhibition style game. The Thunder are 9-2 Over against teams that score 99 points or more and the Clippers are 8-3 Over versus teams that score 99 points or more. Take it for what it's worth but this over is my biggest bet of this NBA season. Let's take it to the man tonight!

Oklahoma City/LAC over 200 $2,200/$2,000

As always, let's get it! :0074

I with you on this one, Zealot. Let cash this ticket! :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

highendlowlife

futbol
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
Rod Stewart is my neighbor!
this is the clippers 6th game in 9 nights just saying the previous time they played the 6th game in 9 nights the clips scored 77 and it was the end of 17 game win streak it was in denver so maybe take this stat with grain of salt

im not trying to talk u out of your bet and never would, just providing an observation i have been checking out your picks all season keep up the good work zealot:0074

Last edited:

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
this is the clippers 6th game in 9 nights just saying the previous time they played the 6th game in 9 nights the clips scored 77 and it was the end of 17 game win streak it was in denver so maybe take this stat with grain of salt

im not trying to talk u out of your bet and never would, just providing an observation i have been checking out your picks all season keep up the good work zealot:0074
Thanks brotha! That's why this site rocks. We're all just looking out for each other and trying to help each other win money.

That's one hell of a deep stat you provided. A good one at that. Hoping that 6th in 9 trend gets snapped tonight. Thanks again!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Hate to be on the other side of your biggest play this year. Well, if I lose, I will take solace in the fact that you won big!

Best

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hate to be on the other side of your biggest play this year. Well, if I lose, I will take solace in the fact that you won big!

Best
lol I was seriously just posting in your thread almost the same thing about being on the other side. I saw your late post in favor of the under. HATE seeing that but it will be a fun game to watch. I really believe that the solid bench of the Clipps shows up tonight. Hoping KD and Russell put up 65+ together. Have fun watchin'! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Adding:

LA Clippers 2H +1 $110/$100

I like it -

Thunder 51.2%
Clippers 38.8%

and only down 4...

More points in the paint, more rebounds

Clippers 19-1 SU this season when they win these two categories. Bad first half shooting by Bledsoe, Butler...1-8 from threes.

Have to think they come back here. Martin got super hot and the Thunder went on a 17-2 run or something in like 3 minutes. Don't think that happens again?

They are on a back to back though. Contemplating doubling my bet now, or just letting my original ride.

Good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Nice job zealot, happy you could get it!

3 point clinic in the second half, unreal!

:toast:

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Boom! Thanks MJ'ers. Hit my biggest bet of the season tonight and lost one of the smallest lol.

It's not often you go 1-1 and finish the day up almost $2K haha!

1-1 +$1,890

Thanks for riding peeps. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cagex

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2011
Los Angeles
I saw your play this morning and I destroyed on it as well. I had a Dime and a half on this game. Thanks Z!

HighFlyingKilla

Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Clippers overs are money when playing at home 15-9 so far.

Hit jps 1st half under too.

:toast: