Nba Wed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
Got the week off to a good start last night with the Lakers. Large card tonight and several games sticking out.

yesterday 1-0
Last Wk 14-10
YTD 34-28

Cha +2
Looks like I'm alone on island with this pick. I know Charlotte has been a terrible home play. And they did collapse in the second half after getting a large lead over NJ. NJ has played one game since while the hornets have stewed over it. Also B.Davis had to leave that game with a bruised sternum in the second quarter and was limited afterwords even though he still got 29. Still believe they matchup well.

Bos -4
Don't think the bucks have the heart to rebound after big game last night. Add to that the travel factor and weary legs versus the rested Celts who have to be licking there chops. I'll play the green.

Mia +4.5
I expect a war tonight. Mia off a home and home weep of struggling wiz. And Philly fresh off a defeat of which afterword AI called out his teammates and challenged there dedication. Saying as much as his mates didn't even know the plays. Didn't know they had any plays other than get it to Allen! Taking the points in what I think will be close game.

kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
Adding

Adding

Orl ML
I just don't see Tor turning on the switch tonite. In my book Vince is soft! The guy has all the talent in the world but doesn't want to mix it up inside. He shoots jumper after jumper and until he proves otherwise his team will follow his lead. Obviously both teams will want this one with the feuding cousins rivalry. Magic have got some of the best ball movement in the league right now. McGrady showed no signs of the foot injury lingering. They may be a bit tired on this trip and playing last night. I still think the hotter team wins.

Min +1
Lakers have tough assignment after what proved to take more effort than they may have thought last night. Key factors: La has no answer for KG or Wally. Which in my mind offsets Shaq and Kobe given there effort last night and Shaqs fat toe. I'll take the home team in a hostile environment with a deep bench.