NBA Weds..5/1..BIG PLAY!!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
First post here under this name..I was another name here for a long time but still never posted much..Alot of the guys here have seen me around for a long time..Thought Id try and start posting a few winners here..

NBA YTD 73-56 57% +44.7 Units!!!

Tonight I have a BIG PLAY on Celtics+5(Bought half point)..This is my highest rated play at 5*..Not going to get burned by the dreaded hook..I dont think it will be needed but just in case...lol.Celtics have the better atheletes and by far the more scorers..Iverson will get his points but I think Celtics keep the game within a bucket.I like the Celts on the ML too but with the Sixers being at home they could pull it off..

I also played Sonics-3(FH) for 3.5*..Sonics should definitely have the inside advantage to go along with the outside game they've had for the series..Without Duncan i think the Spurs will find themselves standing around in the FH looking for Tim..

GL to ya!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Thanks major..I'll just keep plugging along for now..Hopefully we bring home the bacon tonight!!!GL to you too!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Thanks guys...Im glad Pierce hit that last shot as Im sure alot of people got 3.5 or 4 that waited to play it...We'll try to keep it going with a winner or two tonight hopefully...GL to ya!!!!

Bet on MyBookie