nc 1st half

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
I got em now gettin 14.5 for the first half. don't ya think maybe NC has some kinda plan to try to keep this game under control?

They know the more possessions there are, the worse it will get. Is Dougherty smart enough to figure this out, or is there nothing they can do about it?

heelsfan

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
Virginia
sorry I couldn't resist on this:

I just wanted to say that the game plan that Doherty used last night was genius. I was at work listening to the game and couldn't believe that the heels were hanging with PUKE the whole game. IMO I really think Doherty gained respect around the country for that game...to be able to be with three points with around five minutes to go with a team who has NOOO guards and a serious lack of talent was great. I was praying and jumping up and down and wanted soooooooooo bad for UNC to pull this win out. It really would have made my whole disappointing year worth while to see PUKE get bounced from the tournament and possibly lose that one seed. I just hope everyone else noticed what can beat PUKE and use it. But with coach k on the other side it will be hard to do again. DAMN I wish they would have won!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg