NC ST - Miami (FL)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DOAK

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2006
I dont know much about NC St but I do know a fair amount about Miami. Miami is a team thats in a lot of trouble right now because they only have one player (scholarship & walk-on) that's over 6'8 and healthy. I am shocked that they're favored even thoguh they're at home. Miami fans do not attend the games, especially now that the team has a losing record. So their home field advantage is negated.

I would love to hear some feedback from anyone that knows NC St well. I'm looking to play them +1.5 but would like some background info before I jump on it.

Thanks!

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
they "held" north carolina to 79. UNC beat miami by 40+. idk... but i wouldn't bet miami ever.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
State is improving and from what I know and hear, Miami is terrible.
State beat VaTech on the road and UNC at home. Lost to a GaTech team who is playing better lately, it was at GaTech and you had to expect a letdown after the huge win against Tarheels.

I like State a lot here. Think they win by DD. Hope that helps. I would not play Miami.
State or no play. I'm on State at a pick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOAK

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2006
ha. im glad i never pulled the trigger on them. cant believe miami is gonna win with Collins in foul trouble

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Doak....I ended up going with MIA again today. Lost with them Wednesday against BC. I didn't feel NCST deserved to be road favorites over anyone no matter who it was. Keep the info on MIA coming for future games...it's much appreciated.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg