NCAA ACTION 1ST WEEK OF NOV

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
Well finally had a good week last week picking up over 1,700 but that still didn't get me back to plus units yet

62-60-4 -362 for season

Already put in these 2 early when I first got a line

ARIZONA STATE -9.5.....330/300

LOUISVILLE -12...........275/250

back later

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
rex, was looking at the LOUIS--but admittedly not too up to date with Memphis, what is your take on them?

thanx
gregg

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
I'm looking at the louisville game myself. Memphis gets hammered by a Cincy team. The cards play tough on the road and at home. I thinkit is a good play. Good luck on the sundevils

Cheers
Irish

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
pt1gard said:
rex, was looking at the LOUIS--but admittedly not too up to date with Memphis, what is your take on them?

thanx
gregg

Memphis can score alot of points but thats against weaker competition. At home they beat CHATT 52-21 / HOU 41-14 / TUL 49-24.....They just lost at Cincy in a horrible game for them....Cincy ran all over them. They have had a bye week but so has LVille. Memphis relies on their running game with DAngelo Williams who is a workhorse averaging over 130 ypg....their qb Wimprine is decent but I just love the Louisville defense. On the road LVille has shutout NC and whooped Army who happened to whoop Cincy who happened to whoop Memphis :rolleyes: Don't know how much you buy into that. They have also shut out KY and held EC and SF under 10 points...those are not great teams but their defense has been strong except for that Miami 2nd half debacle...I just think LVille will shut somehow slow down the Memphis running game and if they do that it will be a long day for them. Lville hopefully will use Lefors majority of game but Brohm is a nice freshman for backup. They will pound Shelton and Bush,setting up a nice passing attack...I believe LVille has covered all of their games and I am hoping this one is no different. Don't like to lay this many on the road on a ESPN night game but LVille is the much better team IMO here

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
great job last weekend Rex!

continued success...you will be in the plus real soon ;)

toy:)

MACH1

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
Southern California
www.xmission.com
Don't forget that Miami just lost at UNC and Louisville shutout UNC in Durham. UL should've won at Miami and I don't think (as you don't Rex) that Memphis is in either class. Sagarin has Memphis ranked on schedule at 113.

GL Buddy!!

Pkorkis

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2004
MACH1 said:
Don't forget that Miami just lost at UNC and Louisville shutout UNC in Durham. UL should've won at Miami and I don't think (as you don't Rex) that Memphis is in either class. Sagarin has Memphis ranked on schedule at 113.

GL Buddy!!
That all sounds good in theory, but you know that Miami doesn't really play to its full potential unless it really feels challenged (2nd half of Louisville game), and also, Louisville was on Thurs/Friday (don't remember, I think Thurs) night ESPN against a HEAVILY public favored Miami team. I think Louisville will beat Memphis, but its a game I might stay away from just b/c those game comparisons are tough b/c of the underdog pump that the teams had and Miami's "we're good, we don't need to try" attitude.

MACH1

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
Southern California
www.xmission.com
If you've noticed since Louisville's shredding of Miami's D, that Miami has been giving up lots a yards. Thats bc UL put a whippin on Miami and they still are trying to shake off the injuries of that game. No, not the ones we see on reports, but the ones that the players continue to play thru without telling anyone they're hurt. Even Michael Irvin talked yesterday on ESPN radio that Miami is not 100%.

To me Louisville has the whole package and they are physical, which is a good combination on the road against a team that got whipped by Cincy.......

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
thanks guys.....-225 for week after losing on LVille last night

AKRON + 9.....165/150.......Seems like everyone is on the Zips and you can count me in also

N TEXAS - 2.5......132/120.....since Cobbs has been out Thomas has done just fine on the ground replacing getting 200 yards or so last 3 games....hopefully that will be a good weapon as Lafayette is giving up over 225 rushing yards a game

Bet on MyBookie