Sep 10, 2002
Bowling Green+3'..........
N.Dame+11...........
Utah St+6........
Florida+4.......
Kentucky+8..............wins S/U
E.Carolina+10......
Rutgers+28'...regular plays
Cincy-17..Uab might not score..QB Doubtful..
TCU-14

This has been a unique year where finally we see some parity ...the parity will get stronger over the next 2 years.I think
It will get harder to handicap...Example...Uconn putting a beating on Iowa st....expect more of these non-conference games to get closer on the point spread...certainly surprised at the USC/ND game...so many points given to an Independent...overall it's been a profitable year but nowhere near the last 3 seasons...and somebody remind to not post NFL in the future or just ignore the post ...i tried a new system for three weeks and it realy sucks...gonna start calling these picks (Shit for Brains Picks)..good luck to all...we have many many good cappers here and look forward to sharing data in the future on college football.

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
NO! ...snake bit on that Minnesota game...none fits the formula completely....what a strange year...have one normally every week ..but this year lucky to see one every 3rd or 4th week...close but no cigar..here are these:
Bowling Green....i know it's going against Hellah's pick but Toledo has some serious problems this year and this is where we take the points.
Florida is the better team here...really like this play
Utah St...Mtsu another team that has NO Discipline...i watched Utah St take apart Southern Miss last week i belive and this team really has the heart of a winner...was down all game and just wore down the defense to score and win the game.
N.Dame will play up to USC...i think they win S/U...11 points is way too many to give.
Kentucky....Tennesee is depleted...hell their borrowing crutuches from Vanderbilt..Lorenzo QB is strong ...Tenn might not be quick enogh to stop the pass...and 8 points is a bonus....they also play close...rivaly sitiuation....
This cincy team is a big surprise...i've played this today because UAB QB is injured and may not play...will probalby take this game off the board and re-adjust..don't think UAB can score with 3rd string QB..that's it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Joe De said:
Toledo has some serious problems this year

If anything they are overachieving.....freshman running backs...new QB....4 new DLine starters....I think BG has the problems.....there problems started in Mt. Pleasent....Central Michigan did the MAC a favor.

Good Luck :)

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Hellah don't disagree with you on Bowling Green..just playing the numbers as they come up...I've got +3' ...would not go below this number..............................................................................

Upgraded this A.M.
Don't Laugh Pick of the Week Is>>>>Notre Dame<<<<<<<<<<<

Adding............Georgia Tech as a Strong Play