NCAA Sunday..

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
good luck cooz.....would be on it except my local is really jacking me around on lines since he knows I play a lot of dogs.....has this game at 9.....pisses me off!!

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
may still pull on the 9 on Okie St., and I'm definitely going to be on Wake Forest.....and I'm thinking Zona today for some reason.....might go with those 3 or 4 and see what happens.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
damn, I need to sign up with your local.....mine is squeezing me on these dogs.....on it, 3.5 for me....on Okie too at 9......let's get em in!!

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
thats why i go through a few locals when i have to...they catch on to your tendencies...

i hear you on Zona ..line just shot to 2.5...something is up...just bothers me cuz they are shaky on road

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
what do you think about USC at home? They have been pretty solid at home this year.....seeing a little move there maybe.....think I'm going to fire on them as well.....and I hear ya about zona, terrible on the road....but have to fire on them, this is how we play.

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
cooz,

you been watching this wise and wiser? have you seen anything as to how he is playing.....he is obviously on a hell of a roll......but I see mj is a little ticked at all of the chest pounding......maybe I'm a little too skeptical myself, but a couple of days ago, I was looking at one of his threads and all the replys he was getting were from guys with 30 posts.....44 posts.....4 posts...shit like that....made me wonder where all of these newbies were coming from and why all of the sudden they started posting......I found it awful strange that all of them all of the sudden just started posting together in this guys thread....almost seemed staged. Nonetheless, a great run....just wonder where it is leading and whether you have any thoughts on it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
Mcity... dont like USC..especially with the injury to PRIUTT (17 PPG)...and the fact that i dont see UCLA losing two in a row in that conf.

he didnt do much the last time they played but nonetheless he wont even be an option tonight...

as far as the posting stuff goes i stay away from that stuff....guy is on a good run i leave it at that...although MJ has a point that percentage wise it prob will not sustain at that level..

and thanks Dennis Kang ..best of luck today

cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
I hear ya cooz.....just wondered if you had looked into how you thought he was coming about his plays....always trying to improve what I do and garner a little piece of something from others if it can help......I think he is doing something similar to us to an extent......and yes, it is a hell of a run to say the least. I still pulled on USC.....UCLA spanked them once already this year.......I like going against those type of things.......hope UCLA sticks this in the middle nicely tonight. Alright, I'm off to watch some of this chit....watch my hoosiers today....wonder how they're going to react? :scared

Last edited:

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
understand M city..always good to refine your angles and strategies but i honestly have not been looking at his picks and angles to much to give you a perspective on it..best of luck go enjoy yourself...

whats up Sharky???...may head up to see sox blue jays this year...go pop that cold one

cooz