NCAA Super System Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
Play on a team with a mix of white and black players vs a team with all Black players.

Take Wisconsin over St John's for an easy double digit win.

So far Notre Dame crushed UNC Charlotte, as UNC charlotte scored 16 points and was fighting with each other most of the game.

Stanford with a good mix of white, hispanic and black players also won vs an all black Western Kentucky team.

Unc Wilmington also beat an all Black Usc Team who when it came down to it made some horrible decisions down the stretch.

With the three point shot being so short, and teams playing so much zone you need the white players who can effectively hit the three pointers, and effectively pass the ball to the open guy in the zone.

This theory is proven in the past as Gonzago and NotreDame have always beaten better all black Stjohn's teams in the past. Wisconsin will beat Stjohn's with their heads tonight.

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
This system has worked for years in the tournament. StJohn's, Miami, Georgetown are teams with all black players that are impressive looking athletes.

However I make a killing betting against them becuase they will go into long scoreless droughts and turn the ball over a million times.

All I am stating is that Stjohn's fits the category of amazing looking athletes that will lose to a smarter team like Wisconsin every single time they play.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
C'mon guys.......everyone knows black kids can't play hoops!

I want to know if the Wisconsin double digit win is based on a ratio of black to non-black players?

that game will be lower scoring, and a DD win by either team is highly unlikely.

(Then again, I thought the idea of seeing a thread like this was highly unlikely!)

Good luck with your plays today!

"I'll take the Fightin' Whities of Wisconsin!"------David Duke

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Cobra WTF, I think you have been poisioned by your own venom!! So I guess only teams w/white QB's win the SB. What a stupid comment.:thefinger

YYZ, LOL

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
By that notion, I take it HAWAII will win against Xavier!!!!
Thanks for the tip. And it's even more of a "lock" because the Bows starts two players from Canada, one from Europe and one Israeli. LOL ;)

TheShrimp

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
Hey Cobra.

I'm very interested in your comments. When does your show come on AM radio so we can hear more of it?

Any thoughts on how white coaches do against black coaches?

How about white coaches of all black teams? That's an interesting dynamic for ya.

Hawaii's got one of everything playing today. You got any statistics on something like that?

Doofus.

TheShrimp

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
hey....it is a thought and last i checked we had freedom of speech in this country........

if there was a mixed race team against an all white team i would tend to think the mixed race team had an advantage.....maybe his thinking is that using a DIVERSITY approach is an ADVANTAGE.....all liberals like to preach that word all the time.......but for some reason do not like it when it is used with mixing whites in with blacks......

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
TheShrimp said:
Hey Cobra.

I'm very interested in your comments. When does your show come on AM radio so we can hear more of it?

Any thoughts on how white coaches do against black coaches?

How about white coaches of all black teams? That's an interesting dynamic for ya.

Hawaii's got one of everything playing today. You got any statistics on something like that?

Doofus.

TheShrimp

Shrimp,

That means Hawaii will be quick, basketball smart, jump out of the arena, but cant read, write, drive on the right side of the road, and married his sister.

Maybe Nolan can coach um!

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
Oh yeah, that guy Taylor from Creighton, you know, the one who hit the winning 3-pointer while being covered like a blanket.........

.......I believe HE'S BLACK. Either he's the exception or luck was on this side. :nono:

As for Nolan, he's not sophisticated enough to coach Hawaii. I'm afraid his backwoods approach won't work with THIS team.

Besides, sooner or later every pro and many college basketball team will be bringing players with that "international flava". Just watch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie