San Jose St -10
Ole Miss -41.5
Ole Miss Under 58.5

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
Gl my friend. Looking @ the Ducks as well. When I see a dog player like u on a fav I know it's gotta be for a good reason. ;)

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Gl my friend. Looking @ the Ducks as well. When I see a dog player like u on a fav I know it's gotta be for a good reason. ;)

Thanks bud. Doesn't matter whether it's been dogs or chalk this year. College Foots hasn't been kind to me. Hoops can't start fast enough, lol. Oregon laying any number doesn't faze me, they just cover monster pointspreads.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
I hear ya. I just crushed Mich St. And will prob throw down hard on ducks. They r like a machine and that place is intimidating. Ucla hasn't played. Hardly anybody so far and their D is suspect. Plus I like seeing a lot of other on Bruins as well. Ducks on a mission and to the window!!!

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
I hear ya. I just crushed Mich St. And will prob throw down hard on ducks. They r like a machine and that place is intimidating. Ucla hasn't played. Hardly anybody so far and their D is suspect. Plus I like seeing a lot of other on Bruins as well. Ducks on a mission and to the window!!!

Yeah brutha...Ducks doin it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg