Ncaa

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jatski

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
Fargo, ND, US
jatski.com
NCAA Update
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well ... two pretty interesting games on Thursday.
Maine looks really good. Skating with a ton of heart and very inspired by the loss of their coach (leukemia) from last year.

The Gophers looked solid through 2 3/4 periods, then Michigan got a short-handed goal and a fluke at the end to make it 3-2. Here's the problem ... the Minnesota goalie Hauser has a history of getting a little psycho when he gives up a funky goal like that. He played great until then, but looked frightened and tight in the last minute. Really hard to say how he'll come out.

Minnesota has a ton of offensive talent and they should win the game Saturday for the title. However, I'd be very wary of betting the farm on them ... mostly because of that last goal (and partly because Maine is playing like a team of destiny).

I wish I had the Gophers @ +120 to win the title. I'd definately "middle" the play with a money line play on Maine @ + whatever.

GLTA

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Just wanted to send you a thank you message for your efforts that you contributed in NCAA tourney. What a steal for MINN to take it all @+160 . This has been my first win in pucks for awhile now.

Cheers

:toast: