ncaab men's tourney first round plays 3/17

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Reg Season: 170-176 -$4,701

Rough, rough season, thus, took the last month off to try and forget about it (or something). Buyer beware...

Colorado St +2.5 165/150
I will be fading the BIG10 just like last year (every year?); see no reason not to in this one as the first game on the slate. Mr. Do-it-all (David Roddy) gonna shock the blue n maize.

South Dakota St +2 220/200
13 vs 4 and the line is this low. Providence peaked long ago (IMO) and SDSU comes in scorching (30-4). Contrast of styles, and I don't think the Friars can slow down SDSU.

Boise St +3 165/150
Make it 3 doggies in a row...Memphis has actually been playing very well of late (earth to Emoni Bates---errr, never mind stay away with your "back" injury). Wish I could place a bet on a 1 pt win (either team).

Longwood +18 165/150
Tenn is a team very few will want to play...except maybe Longwood. Read a story that their coach used to be a big-time Lawyer (salary===$800,000). He's now fulfilling a life-long dream of coaching; they don't win, but 18 is a lot even against a difficult Vols squad.

Richmond +10.5 330/300
Cue the BIG10 fade song. That and this is my "sell high" on Iowa. They have been unconscious on offense the last month or so. Nothing like an NCAA game to get those nerves pumping. Spiders keep it close (maybe a W?)

Zaga -23.5 110/100
Hate the big favs in opening round, but this one should be over the spread by half. Georgia St has to fly across the country just to play arguably the best team in the land.

Marquette +3.5 110/100
ACC was/is not good this year. Just because UNC spoiled K's finale at Cameron and busted a terrible UVA team means nothing. They got handled by VT (Duke did, too), and Marquette has a similar make-up. UNC has 5 players, which is not enough to survive and advance.

St Mary's -3 165/150
Gaels are underrated---and the BIG10, errr...wait n see.

Vermont +5 220/200
Vermont is legit. A little worried about the athleticism discrepancy, but the Catamounts should hit more than enough shots to cover (maybe win?).

Maybe some second halves tomorrow. Good luck all!!

Bet on MyBookie