NCAAB Thursday/NCAA-NIT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
283-297-9 YTD...been slippin a bit lately. Although I did put my play on Vandy early on, I ended up going with the majority on ND and hit a nice 3 teamer with Ok. St and Minny to have a slightly positive night.

Well, its finally here! The opening day has arrived...one of my favorite days of the year along with the opening day of the season. But it is also somewhat sad to think that its a whole year until that day again! (I know I am slightly sick). Anyway here are day 1's picks as well as my NIT plays if anyone is playing those.

Thursday NCAA/NIT:

#708-Wichita State -3 (Seton Hall has played poorly as of late...this is a big play)

#709-Winthrop +7 (taking a shot...played well all year and Tennessee hasn't as of late. Not a huge one but a play)

#712-GW -2.5

#715-Wisc-Milw +3

#717-South Alabama +8

#720-Syracuse -1 (think Vegas is playing the tired card here and they should be fine by now)

#724-Boston College -8

#725-Montana +6

#728-Indiana -2 (SDSU hardly beat anyone out of conference. Their conference is looking more and more like chumps...thought they had about 5 competitive teams but BYU chit the bed last night and AF hasn't beat anyone in the RPI Top 50...beware of those two in the tourny...not going far; Indiana on the other hand has been playing well as of late in the Big Ten nonetheless...BIG play)

#736-Marquette -2.5 (smallest play of all...more of a lean but strong enough to throw a few on).

#738-UCLA -18.5

#739-Nebraska +7

#746-Creighton -5

Also leans toward:

#741-UTEP +7.5
#744-St. Joes -5.5

GL and have some fun today!