NCAAB - Tuesday 12/10

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
This week: 3-2

Easy cover with Siena yesterday. Here's the only one I've looked at so far today:

BC +4.5

Agbai out (maybe for the season), but freshman Smith is as big or bigger and has flourished in Agbai's spot, averaging 16.6 pts and 8.2 rebounds per game this year. ISU has a couple of promising JC transfers, but lost two double-digit scorers from last season (when they lost at BC by 5). This early in the year, and having played absolutely nobody, I just don't see the Cyclones improving enough to cover this spread. Good luck.

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Here's the rest. Hopefully not too many:

Kentucky 1H -6 (UK should win by 20 but just in case of a back door cover, I'm going with the 1st half bet)

UNC-G +17.5 (not impressed at all with Syracuse so far)

Davidson -2.5 (Down only 6 vs. Duke in Cameron with a minute left until Duke hit a lot of free throws in garbage time; Davidson just destroyed a decent Charlotte team in their last game by 19 points)

Montana +7.5 (I don't think Wash St. should be favored by this many points over anybody, especially against a team that beat them last year)

Good luck everybody. Looked long and hard at Villanova but just can't pull the trigger. Five plays should be enough for one night anyway. UConn should cover their spread as well, but it's a little high for me. Hope everybody has a good night. Back later....:shrug:

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
3-1 so far, with wins in my biggest bets (BC & Kentucky) and the Montana game at halftime, but I have to go to bed. No matter what, it's a winning night and I can sleep fine either way. Hope everyone else had a good night. Good night. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg