Nebraska News!!!!

volguy

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
livingston tn
i read in local paper that thunder collins has been suspended for 3 weeks so you guys might want check it out.....

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
Stole this from CrazyHorse's thread....

Stole this from CrazyHorse's thread....

CrazyHorse said:
Nebraska senior running back Thunder Collins, who was suspended for last Saturday?s game against Troy State, has been suspended for three additional games because of an undisclosed NCAA rules violation. Collins, who appeared in court yesterday due to his failure to complete a domestic violence program resulting from an alleged assault on his girlfriend, will miss this weekend?s game against Utah State, and games against Penn State and Iowa State as well.

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Thunder's suspension has NOTHING AND I REPEAT NOTHING to do with the aformentioned charges. He is also facing a much longer suspension than 3 games as well. Furthermore, he is not that big of a loss to an already impotent Husker offense. But don't take anything I tell you about the Huskers to heart, because I spread nothing but rumors and crap. Ask that stupid dickface fanatic if you want the real scoop on it. He reads message boards everyday, so he surely has the REAL answer...Because I DON'T have inside information. Everything I have said about this team has been on the money so far, and before I took down my webpage, I even said he was facing suspension before it was handed out, but I have to read a message board to get that too...Guess that stupid dick never heard of boosters, alumni or friends at a university that work in the athletic department.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
i agree.. the Cornhuskers are impotent this year and Collins is not that big of a threat anyway... thanks for the update about him.

I doubt they will cover the spread again this week.

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
FWIW

The Huskers are going to use this game to experiment with a lot of different personnel packages for the Penn State game. Usually when you experiment, you don't know what will happen. Nu was outgained by Troy State, and barely outgained ASU. Their offense scored 17 pts vs. Troy State and 24 vs. ASU so how in the world they cover 35 pts vs anyone when they can't even score that many is beyond me. But then again what do I know???

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
if neb does not get all the breaks they usually luck out and get and if they lose to penn st--the flood could start and they could lose 4-5 games this is year

Fanatic

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
DNOMYAR_5791 said:
Thunder's suspension has NOTHING AND I REPEAT NOTHING to do with the aformentioned charges. He is also facing a much longer suspension than 3 games as well. Furthermore, he is not that big of a loss to an already impotent Husker offense. But don't take anything I tell you about the Huskers to heart, because I spread nothing but rumors and crap. Ask that stupid dickface fanatic if you want the real scoop on it. He reads message boards everyday, so he surely has the REAL answer...Because I DON'T have inside information. Everything I have said about this team has been on the money so far, and before I took down my webpage, I even said he was facing suspension before it was handed out, but I have to read a message board to get that too...Guess that stupid dick never heard of boosters, alumni or friends at a university that work in the athletic department.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First of all I won't resort to name calling. Very classy of you. And you were really "right on the money" when you said that Dejuan Groce wouldn't play in the last game. I seem to recall him having 2 interceptions, 2 punt returns for touchdown's and earning Big 12 special teams player of the week honors!:rolleyes:

Fanatic

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
Never mind, my mistake. You said Groce would miss the game against ASU. Although he did play in that game.

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
fanatic

fanatic

Dude,

You are a ****ing tool and I am trying to be nice. Apparently you went to the Helen Keller school of reading fundamentals, b/c I never once mentioned where Groce would not play in the ASU game, It was Diedrick. And the original decision was to hold him out. Even after that I did post that he would play at the last minute after the Unity Council Vote. But I guess living in Wyoming you were too busy chasing Mountain goats, because you had an erection again. (Hey it's Friday for Fanatic!!!) Furthermore, you are the one without class when trying to belittle someone for helping out. So retreat to that heresay you are getting from some message board. You are about as sharp as a marble. If I want any more shit out of you, I will send Rambo to your trailer park to squeeze your head...

:rolleyes: :nono: :bigun:

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Hawkeye

Hawkeye

You are right, but I hate having my credibility questioned when I am doing nothing more than trying to help. But that is why I don't post plays anymore. When you try to give insight you get it up the ass, and when you don't and post a pick it ain't good enough. OH well...

Fanatic

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
Re: fanatic

Re: fanatic

DNOMYAR_5791 said:
Dude,

You are a ****ing tool and I am trying to be nice. Apparently you went to the Helen Keller school of reading fundamentals, b/c I never once mentioned where Groce would not play in the ASU game, It was Diedrick. And the original decision was to hold him out. Even after that I did post that he would play at the last minute after the Unity Council Vote. But I guess living in Wyoming you were too busy chasing Mountain goats, because you had an erection again. (Hey it's Friday for Fanatic!!!) Furthermore, you are the one without class when trying to belittle someone for helping out. So retreat to that heresay you are getting from some message board. You are about as sharp as a marble. If I want any more shit out of you, I will send Rambo to your trailer park to squeeze your head...

:rolleyes: :nono: :bigun:

Here is what you said in the post I read:

"While I would tell you to take ASU and big, your first instinct is usualy the right one. The only small thing that worries me about ASU getting blown out is the turnover factor with a very young offense. Their defense will do just fine, but if they start turning the ball over they will be defending a short field all night. The weather will be "cool" around 78 but it will be humid but not nearly as brutal playing in Lincoln in the summer sun. The Devils will try to pass as much as possible; trying to exploit a shaky secondary minus DeJuan Groce. The Husker pass rush could be a factor. The line is falling as well, so you won't get as good of value that you did a couple of weeks ago. Even the under value is not as strong as it is around 54. As a Husker fan, there is nothing more than I would love to see than a 40 pt blowout but I dont' think it is in the cards with as weak as the NU offense figures to be early in the year."

OK, so after reading it again I see what you meant. I took it to mean Groce wasn't playing. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, but regardless NOTHING I said was enough to warrant your verbal abuse. I thought Husker fans were supposed to be above that. Anyway have a nice day!

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
fanatic

fanatic

I will temper this response, but you obviously took that post out of the context that I used it in regard to Groce. What I was saying that the secondary----MINUS Groce is a big question mark. Meaning that he is the only known quality player in that secondary; while the other players were unproven, untested and could have a hard time with the speed of ASU wideouts. I could see how a person could confuse that with me saying that he was not going to play. So if that is what is making you call me an idiot, rumor spreader or whatever else you think I am so be it.

I did jump the gun a little on Diedrick, but he was not going to play.

I have a really bad temper and that is that. I took it like you were trying to call me out for spreading crap or being a fraud which I am not.
You are right most Husker fans have class and let it fly. But like I said, when someone questions my integrity or credibility I get pissed and maybe more than the avg bear. Let by gones be by gones.

I aplogize for my tantrum and hope that you have a good year.

P.S.

The Huskers are really, really banged up this week. As many as 5 freshman may be coming out of redshirts this week:

IB David Horne
OL Jermaine Leslie
TE Matt Herian
QB Curt Dukes is on standby if Lord goes down, b/c backup QB Stuntz is not very good.
SE Mark LeFlore

They have just about hit the panic button on offense b/c of a variety of factors that I may explain later on.

Fanatic

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
OK, thanks for the change in attitude. I admit that it was just a misunderstanding on my part. You have been right on with your info, I just thought you meant Groce wasn't going to PLAY against ASU. My bad. I'm sure we would all like to know of anything you might hear in the future. If I question or misunderstand anything you have to say from now on I will just PM you and ask you about it. Fair enough?

Bet on MyBookie