Nebraska vs. USC play

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I'm surprised about the line on this game. USC doesn't have the same type of team as they have had in years past, but then again Nebraska doesn't either. What Nebraska does have is a power running game with Ameer and a decent receiver in Kenny Bell. I don't think the USC defense will be able to handle Nebraska pounding them with a power run game all day long. I don't think their defense is that good. They have a great offense, but Nebraska should be able to neutralize that. I'm glad we're seeing so much $$$ come in on USC as the line started out as USC being a four point favorite. Nebraska will not only cover, but they will beat them in a close game. As a Cornhusker alumni, I will stick with my alma mater in this matchup.

Nebraska +235
Nebraska +7

kneifl

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
I'm surprised about the line on this game. USC doesn't have the same type of team as they have had in years past, but then again Nebraska doesn't either. What Nebraska does have is a power running game with Ameer and a decent receiver in Kenny Bell. I don't think the USC defense will be able to handle Nebraska pounding them with a power run game all day long. I don't think their defense is that good. They have a great offense, but Nebraska should be able to neutralize that. I'm glad we're seeing so much $$$ come in on USC as the line started out as USC being a four point favorite. Nebraska will not only cover, but they will beat them in a close game. As a Cornhusker alumni, I will stick with my alma mater in this matchup.

Nebraska +235
Nebraska +7

kneifl

Go get 'em buddy! Line does seem odd? Lot of points.

:toast:

53defense

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2010
The First State
Tread lightly, friends brother currently on the Cornhusker staff told him that most of the coaching staff is more worried about finding future employment (himself included) than game prep...looks to be a house cleaning after bowl game. No play for me but good luck.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Tread lightly, friends brother currently on the Cornhusker staff told him that most of the coaching staff is more worried about finding future employment (himself included) than game prep...looks to be a house cleaning after bowl game. No play for me but good luck.

Awesome info :0008.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

That is great info. With the departure of Pelini this was sure to happen. I would say about 50% of the Nebraskans are willing to give Riley a chance. Everyone seemed to want Scott Frost, the former QB and head OC of the Oregon Ducks to coach the Huskers. While Riley may have not been my first choice, I will give him a chance and it's questionable if Frost is ready for a HC gig yet but I'm sure he will get some offers very soon. Riley has a ton more character than Bo did, and I'm not surprised to see Bo go. There will be a lot of people out of jobs, but they'll get back on their feet I'm sure. We've all been there, when we need to move on and I think the players will play hard today regardless...

kneifl

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
GL Kneifl!!

I'm with ya on Neb.

Only thing that was keeping me back from playing them was the fact that teams w/o their HC were covering less than 40% of the time. Most of the staff respected Pelini, but with that said, most were happy to see him go! Ron Brown and one or two other AC will probably keep their jobs, the rest all needed to be gone anyways, including the kid that Pelini ridiculed on Nat'l TV along the sidelines with the cameras on him earlier in the year this year vs Miami.

I'm an alumn and can tell you, lots of fans will be there to support Neb seniors as will USC backers. Sark got rid of a few AC before this game, right after the last game was played and breaking in new coaches in this tilt. A few underclassmen for USC will forego their senior years to go into the NFL draft and announce that after the game is over with to the chagrin of Sark. Leonard Williams could be the #1 overall pick - he's that good, if NFL top 2 teams don't want to go QB with first/second picks.

Hope we all cash on the Huskers!!

:0074

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
GL Kneifl!!

I'm with ya on Neb.

Only thing that was keeping me back from playing them was the fact that teams w/o their HC were covering less than 40% of the time. Most of the staff respected Pelini, but with that said, most were happy to see him go! Ron Brown and one or two other AC will probably keep their jobs, the rest all needed to be gone anyways, including the kid that Pelini ridiculed on Nat'l TV along the sidelines with the cameras on him earlier in the year this year vs Miami.

I'm an alumn and can tell you, lots of fans will be there to support Neb seniors as will USC backers. Sark got rid of a few AC before this game, right after the last game was played and breaking in new coaches in this tilt. A few underclassmen for USC will forego their senior years to go into the NFL draft and announce that after the game is over with to the chagrin of Sark. Leonard Williams could be the #1 overall pick - he's that good, if NFL top 2 teams don't want to go QB with first/second picks.

Hope we all cash on the Huskers!!

:0074

Always love to hear from fellow Alumni WildBillPicks. I'm right there with you. GBR!!!!

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie