Need a new book for Football Season

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hootie

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2013
Im currently over my existing book,bmaker. Ive been with them for 6 years and only recently asked if they would offer the same promotion to me, 50% match, as they are offering new customers to no avail.

Ive noticed Bovada running the same promo. Little nervous about them since they have a history with BODOG. Can anyone share their experiences with them or recommend a good offshore. Im in the US.

Thanks!
Hootie-Hoo

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Im currently over my existing book,bmaker. Ive been with them for 6 years and only recently asked if they would offer the same promotion to me, 50% match, as they are offering new customers to no avail.

Ive noticed Bovada running the same promo. Little nervous about them since they have a history with BODOG. Can anyone share their experiences with them or recommend a good offshore. Im in the US.

Thanks!
Hootie-Hoo

I'd like to recommend 1Vice. Ask for Griffin's email and if you have any problems, you email him and you will get a prompt response. Never heard of a book delivering that kind of service.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here

Thanks!
Hootie-Hoo

BETDSI is the sister book been with them for years never a problem. They will give you the bonus :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

007seaborneq

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 21, 2014
Auburn, AL
This has been the shittiest football season for bonuses. Maybe I have been blacklisted, but only 1Vice offered anything close to a large bonus with a decent rollover. Otherwise, I have deposited at 3 different books. One offered 8% cash 4X rollover, one offered 20% freeplay 5X rollover, and the other offered 50% 3X rollover. Bonus whores will starve this football season..........me included

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
This has been the shittiest football season for bonuses. Maybe I have been blacklisted, but only 1Vice offered anything close to a large bonus with a decent rollover. Otherwise, I have deposited at 3 different books. One offered 8% cash 4X rollover, one offered 20% freeplay 5X rollover, and the other offered 50% 3X rollover. Bonus whores will starve this football season..........me included

Did you try the Madjack offer at mybookie?

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?585564-kickserv-review-of-mybookie-ag