MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
you'll get more help in the general forum.

check out new sponsor; betjamaica, owned and operated by olympic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I know I just reviewed Sirbet and gave them a very positive review but I have to chime in and give a very strong recommendation to BetJamaica as well. Only played about $300 there total (never cashed out :( ) to test the waters about a month ago but they kept their baseball lines at 10 cents to a relatively high number and they offered a generous 20% sign up bonus and 10% reload bonus.

I am no offshore expert, but this seems to me to be Oly's "recreational" arm. I believe they have lower limits and better bonuses than Olympic, but don't offer overnights (at least on hockey) and probably don't have the "first" line on most stuff like you'll see at Olympic. For a guy like me who plays relatively small and is not a high end sharp player, I think Jamaica is a great shop.

anywaves

Forum Member
Jun 16, 2003
dc
espn.com
From personal experience

From personal experience

Blue Marlin Sports has been outstanding in every facet of sport booking! Free 1/2 point for foots and I have taken many payouts without delay or complaint from them and the CS is really nice!

I think they have a 20% bonus, give them a call and ask for Albert, he will answer all your questions. Oh yeah, and ask him for his picks , he loves the foots!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BHCS

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2003
www.beverlyhillsbookie.com
wj,

20% sign up bonus for $200. or more. 15% reups and 7 day a week payouts, same day through Western Unoin and Neteller. I hope this helps. Please call us for more information.

John
BHB