NEED ADVICE WITH FUNDING OPTIONS!!!!

Cabbie

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2003
Northport, AL
I am a long-time fan of online gambling. I use my credit card to fund my gambling account. (The book I use is betonusa.com) As we all know there are new regulations on using your credit card to fund an online gambling account.

MY PROBLEM: I can't use my credit card to fund my gambling account.

MY QUESTIONS: Is there other ways to fund an online gambling account? Any suggestions or recommendations!

Can you use a bank gift card to fund my online gambling account?

Do I need to get a new credit card from a different bank?

Do I need to change books? (but i really like betonusa.com)

Any advice or suggestions will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!

LONG-LIVE ONLINE GAMBLING!!!!!!

CABBIE:00hour

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
i use either a bank wire or a certified check & send it via fed ex with the books picking up the costs for either one.....& never had a problem.

good luck.

bennyboy

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2004
caribsports

caribsports

Caribsports.com is amazing, you can go to any WESTERN UNION and use swift pay and when you send them the control number of the swift pay they can have your account funded with a 10% reload bonus in 10 minutes, payouts are with fedex and will be at your door in 2 or 3 days, It took my payout 26 hours. They are the best. If you play daily numbers, every Friday they give you free $10.00 in numbers. Give them a try

DietPepsiWinner

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2007
visa all access card is the way to go! I wish i had known about these long before gambling got this tough on us. its the best at pokerstars too. if you win some $$ one night, just send it right back to your card (withdraw) and you can go get CASH form ANY ATM within like 15 minutes!!!! its unreal !!!

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
with thegreek.com you can collect via western union or check via fedex, the next day if you wish, just not the bonus money until you play it 4x.

this card works real fast with thegreek. you can call the customer service department and have money in your account within 2 minutes.

Bet on MyBookie