need help to find cue maker

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
i'm looking to contact pool cue maker, especially Hercules and Balabushka.
they are from US, but dont have a website.

so if anyone can help me, please email me at

ronnieseah@hotmail.com

PS: i dont know whether i'm breaking any rules by posting my email addy here, if so, the mod please delete the email.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
rephrase

rephrase

thank for the reply,

but i'm looking for the custom cue maker himself, not other site selling his cue.

ronnie

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Can't help you with the Hecules, but if your looking for the original maker of Balabushka cues (George Balabushka) I believe he has passed on some time ago. Company that makes Helmsteader cues now manufactures a Balabushka line that is in every way inferior to the originals. I know if a guy in Pittsburgh that does work on those cues, his name is Paul Mottey and does top quality work (will cost you top price though).

What exactly do you need, maybe I can help you out.

Penguinfan

ronnieseah

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
singapore
penguinfan said:
Can't help you with the Hecules, but if your looking for the original maker of Balabushka cues (George Balabushka) I believe he has passed on some time ago. Company that makes Helmsteader cues now manufactures a Balabushka line that is in every way inferior to the originals. I know if a guy in Pittsburgh that does work on those cues, his name is Paul Mottey and does top quality work (will cost you top price though).

What exactly do you need, maybe I can help you out.

Penguinfan

thank penguin,

i'm trying to bring these cues into Singapore, so if you can give me the contact for Paul Mottey.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
WOW Haven't heard anyone speak of Balabushka cues in many moons. Happen to have one that was owned by fellow that used to play pool out of St Louis named Louie Roberts (St Louie Louie)
An unscrupulous fellow who would dump his mother for a dime but very talented,drugs supposedly got him but my thoughts are he dumped the wrong person.
Had almost forgot about it till I read this thread. Haven't taken it out of case in 15+years as it is stored at my folks house.