Need some advice guys

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

maggio

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2000
Tampa Bay Florida
The local man I play with gets his opening line on Mon or Tues and keeps it that way all week till Saturday. Only then will he make adjustments.
Recently I asked him if he would throw a few games my way and let me hold them.Juice and all.
So insteading of betting him, he was kind enough to give me 4 or 5 plays on Satursay and the same for Sunday.
Here's the problem...he calls me yesterday with 6 plays.
One of them was Fresno State-7.
I told him I wanted to look over the games and see what the lines were at my source (S&O)
He got all bent out of shape and said that if I didn't have faith in his line that i don't need to bet with him, or at least take his action.
Am I wrong for questioning his line?
Hell Boise State was already up to -10.
He says the opening line is the best line and what the people are betting don't mean crap.
So I have to take his throw off games ( I get the juice) but I have to take his line regardless of what the line is moving too. I must admit I have not lost with his line, Saturday I was 4-5, but Sunday I was 3-0 with a push.
He just takes it very personal if I want to even check out the games he is giving me.
Any thoughts would be appreciated guys.

Maggio

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
open an account at pinnacle - use their drop down options to buy and sell lines and lay it off at good numbers if you don't feel comfortable with the line he is giving you.

i would say the "best line" would be if the closing line is the opening line or close to it...something to that effect.

scott4

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
so if you get 10000 on fresno you just never adjust the line that is stupid i dont care how good he thinks his line is. tell him if he has such a great idea about lines then take a bundle to vegas and make a mint.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

scott4

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
sounds like he is laying off action that he screwed up adjusting the lines and is nice enough to give you.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
sounds like he's giving you the garbage he doesn't want. if people bet into his bad lines, he gets to lay them off on you for the bad price and you take it?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg