Need some opinions

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Not playing all these games but wanted some opinions on these games.........Just wanted to know what are the best plays from these and why

COL
Oakland
Boston
Philly
Under Cin-Cle
Cleveland
Montreal
Under 11 Mon-Tor
Under 11 Tex-Hou
St. Louis
Over 2g NYM-NYY

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Under 11 Mon-Tor

vargas has been a consistently good pitcher ANYWHERE, really.
Toronto's Davis may give up a few, but Vargas should keep montreal in the game.....

If the dome is open today (which it should be..), the ball should be able to stay in the park.....like we've seen the last few games.....

it's unreal, some of those balls that were hit IF the dome was open would have been home runs....:confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Only thing that scares me a little with CC is his pitch count,,,I believe he's thrown over 105 last 3 if I'm not mistaken and is coming off a 120 plus game against Pittsburgh....

He has been their go to guy though....

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
florida will come to play tonight....very upset at the way boston was running up the score.....wakefield coming off a game he left early due to back injury....think at plus 170 or better we have a live dog there..ofcourse bosox offense is not something phelp has seen ....a dog and over play as long as it isnt over 10 looks like we at least get a split...and doesnt hurt some of the bats in floridas line-up have had success vs wakefield

i like oakland myself....rueters numbers are very good...but his baa against is bound to hurt him at some point maybe today...zito is as solid as they come...

like philly as well...hentgen has good over all numbers vs philly....but terrible numbers at home....way i see it...both bullpens are depleted and we have a better chance at myers pitching a good game and deeper than hentgen .....

do not like cardinals...KC is playing better than them right now....play and simple...simminatachi has been horrible on the road..

like montreal..best chance at a win is today

like the mets over in game 2....but wait for line-up in that game since its a double header....

just some quick thoughts...

good luck today METCH

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Thanks Cooz3 for insight...gl today yourself....

Indians right now are just pissing me off:mad: :mad:

Couldn't hit the ball if it were the size of CC's ass.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg