Need some quick advice...

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I often do what I call "what the hell" $20 parlays on Sundays. Well...I have a 5 game with DET -.5 pending, and a 4 game with DET ML pending. Total return if DET wins will be $680. What would you do in this situation?

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Well, I went downstairs to get a beer, took my dogs outside and it turned into just one 4 teamer. Wasn't counting my chickens. I could have sworn that Bears game had gone final.
frown.gif
Now I have a 4 team with the DET ML to win $220, so I am going to let it ride on that I think. No hedge.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Yup, that killed the one 5 teamer. The 4 team I had KC, WASH ML, PHI, and DET ML to finish it. Just about to drop the puck. We'll see what happens.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Don't know what made be think it, but I thought you were talking about the Browns. I had CLE +4.5 in the 5 team. Maybe I shouldn't have gone for that next beer...
biggrin.gif

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Is the game on national t.v.? just saw the score and was curious as to what's going on
3-0 in the first, is Hasek playing/ Any info would be appreciated.

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
i had the same situation going but i needed New Orleans Saints to show up on the ML.

they were absolutely pathetic.

did you happen to watch?
did you see the last minute fiasco?

frown.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Prospector, I did watch (much to my wife's dismay). That was ridiculous. What a debacle! The Saints seem so inconsistent. I guess the same could be said for the whole NFL this year.

I also watched the whole DET/CHI game. I thought they were going to tie it on that PP late, then the rebound at the end of regulation. I almost sh*t! I think the beer was clouding my judgement last night, cuz with CHI +170 I really had a great situation to come out a unit ahead no matter what. Doh!
frown.gif
Like I said above, oh well.

Bet on MyBookie