nets suck or is detroit that good?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Unicorn

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2001
Gahanna, OH USA
I think the Nets are banged up and Detroit is healthier and hungrier. Not to mention that they have revenge on their minds from last year's sweep, and let's not even get into coaching matchups. It's really hard to find anything that the Nets are stronger in than Detroit. NJ played the best they could play the first half of game two, and when they let up in the second half, Detroit waxed them. JMO...

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
It all starts with Kidd. Last year, Billups played hurt and Kidd looked like the champ with winning shots and the sweep. This year, Kidd is hurt and Billups is schooling him. I read in the NY series, Kidd's knee started bothering him by game four. I think this series is even more physical than the flying Knicks series and he may start to drag today. Even if he doesn't, Billups has made him a non-factor regardless. He was never that good of a jump shooter to begin with, and you need your legs for those long shots. With the outside game non-existant, they need something inside, which is also non-existant. When they do drive, their shots are being blocked. If they try to run, this years Detroit team is stopping them as well. The Nets can win today if Detroit lays down. I'll play Detroit for the same reasons I played the Kings yesterday. They are in great "form" right now and have a better inside game.

GL Jackers:D