Neuheisel's lips

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Did anyone read Neuheisel's lips after they stopped Oregon when they went for it on a 4th and 3 at UCLA's 10? "Fucking bullshit....that's bullshit" I have to agree when you are up by 25 in the 4th.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sharky17

ICECOLDBEERHERE
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2004
Shores of Lake Huron, Ontario
He is an asshole who gets his ass handed to him when he faces superior talent.

Bingo.

And I saw a stat sometime during the game where Oregon has 80 TDs and 8 FGs this season.

They are up 25 in the 4th quarter, 4th down on UCLA's doorstep. What in hell is wrong with letting the kid kiick it?? I don't know what the PK's % is, but 8 FGs all year? What if the Rose Bowl comes down to a situation where the kid needs to make a kick to tie/win? Will the arrogant fuck go for it?
Just saying last night's scenario is a perfect situation to let the kid kick the 3 points and at least get him a rep in a game situation.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Bullshit is what I say to Neuheisl. Stop the other team and quit crying about the other coach. Kelly doesn't kick many field goals and for good reason. There is no rule that you have to kick a fucking field goal when your up 25.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Chucky are you serious? Roger, there is no rule that says that you can't throw at a batter's head in baseball, but it's called ethics and gamesmanship. After the Oregon kicker missed in the USC game, I would think he needs all the practice he can get.