"NEVER CAUGHT UP"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Sorry, Boozee11, but I'm finished with the football forums . . . for personal reasons.

I appreciate the compliments on my insight, but there are others in the football forum much wiser than myself.

[This message has been edited by Never Caught Up (edited 11-01-2001).]

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
love.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boozee11

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
louisiana
hate to hear that.it hurts the a**holes more if you continue to post and simply ignore their comments.eventually they will realize the comments don't affect you and will go away.
the best advice i eveer received was "don't let the sharks know you are bleeding"...i.e.just stick your chin out and walk forward,the sharks will wonder how you are able to continue as if nothings wrong even though you still may be hurting inside.
it just pisses me off to know a few shallow a**holes can keep you away.

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Like I said, it is for personal reasons, not because I am bleeding or fear anyone. I do this for a living and when I find myself losing focus I have to seperate myself from the distraction. There is too much at stake to put up with the constant crap over in the football forum.

Why not get involved in the hockey forum? There is more money to be made here than in football. Hockey, NCAA baskets and baseball are where I make over 90% of my money. Shear fickle fate is amplified in any sport that uses a ball with pointed ends.

[This message has been edited by Never Caught Up (edited 11-03-2001).]