Never seen it this quiet

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
San Francisco backers hoping for the 3.

I am a San Fran backer and there is a part of me that hopes it doesn't get to 3! I know that makes no sense, but I hope they hold it to 2.5 to encourage Eagle money. Yeah I know, it makes no sense!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I am a San Fran backer and there is a part of me that hopes it doesn't get to 3! I know that makes no sense, but I hope they hold it to 2.5 to encourage Eagle money. Yeah I know, it makes no sense!

Your recognize that if Vegas let's it go to 3 where their leaning in to San Fran cover. My Eagles looks like they have all 22 opening day starters playing. They're secondary is fantastic , twice as good as last season. They have 72 sacks, and alternating defensive linemen that will stay fresh. Their LB Haason Reddick, is a baller. They team tackle. Their vulnerability is against the run and over the middle, Kittle. But I think they will have a plan to slow that down. Their running backs and offensive line are amazing, rbs are flying and fresh and O Line top in the NFL, though Layne Johnson playing with a very painful oblique, that will require surgery. Wide receivers are 2x last season with Davante playing at higher level and Brown doing what he does. Look out for Quez Watkins. He can get over the top, and Dallas Goddert is now healthy and is a much improved tight end blocker. Jalen with his RPO play has been great of he has a good game they win. Team follows him and wants to win for him. San Francisco mirrors this team in so many ways , with amazing defense, but can Purdy handle the top rush in the league at the Linc with a defense that will throw a multitude of looks. He barely beat out Nate Sudfeld for 3rd string, Sudfeld had a much larger contract, and according to ESPN outplayed Purdy. Purdy has done a great job, but this is a lot for this kid, they have the complete team to win, but there is so much that has to be in his head heading to the thunder dome against a rabid fanbase and defense that will talk shit and knock your teeth out. This game is worth millions to Purdy, as an Eagles fan I hope and imagine this moment will lead to some miscues and poor reads.

Last edited:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Your recognize that if Vegas let's it go to 3 where their leaning in to San Fran cover. My Eagles looks like they have all 22 opening day starters playing. They're secondary is fantastic , twice as good as last season. They have 72 sacks, and alternating defensive linemen that will stay fresh. Their LB Haason Reddick, is a baller. They team tackle. Their vulnerability is against the run and over the middle, Kittle. But I think they will have a plan to slow that down. Their running backs and offensive line are amazing, rbs are flying and fresh and O Line top in the NFL, though Layne Johnson playing with a very painful oblique, that will require surgery. Wide receivers are 2x last season with Davante playing at higher level and Brown doing what he does. Look out for Quez Watkins. He can get over the top, and Dallas Goddert is now healthy and is a much improved tight end blocker. Jalen with his RPO play has been great of he has a good game they win. Team follows him and wants to win for him. San Francisco mirrors this team in so many ways , with amazing defense, but can Purdy handle the top rush in the league at the Linc with a defense that will throw a multitude of looks. He barely beat out Nate Sudfeld for 3rd string, Sudfeld had a much larger contract, and according to ESPN outplayed Purdy. Purdy has done a great job, but this is a lot for this kid, they have the complete team to win, but there is so much that has to be in his head heading to the thunder dome against a rabid fanbase and defense that will talk shit and knock your teeth out. This game is worth millions to Purdy, as an Eagles fan I hope and imagine this moment will lead to some miscues and poor reads.

I’m sold !!! Where do I sign ? Lol

enjoy the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I’m sold !!! Where do I sign ? Lol

enjoy the game.

Lol, I love my Birds and watch their offensive line play, and 3-3-5 and defenses and how they team tackle. Figured I could give complete breakdown. Jalen has to be smart too with his reads these are two amazing defenses and it's ok to punt a lot this game if you know what I mean. I'm hoping the Iggles get out ahead than they can bury them otherwise this is going to be a smash fest to to the end with defenses taking control. I'm leaning into the first scenario, im in love with their O Line and the best RPO play I've seen in this league, and 1st time I believed an RPO based NFL offense could win it all!
LETS GO!!@!@!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Agree with EVERYTHING you said RM! Eagles look unstoppable and San Fran, with a rookie QB, struggled to beat a very average Dallas team with a below average QB (Dak) - at home! So why is the line holding at 2.5 with the game in Philly? And THAT'S why I am on the 49ers. Hoping Vegas is pulling their magic!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Agree with EVERYTHING you said RM! Eagles look unstoppable and San Fran, with a rookie QB, struggled to beat a very average Dallas team with a below average QB (Dak) - at home! So why is the line holding at 2.5 with the game in Philly? And THAT'S why I am on the 49ers. Hoping Vegas is pulling their magic!

Makes sense. San Francisco running game and middle Kittle match ups matches up well against the Eagles. I called the Eagles vs San Francisco in this title game a while ago,, the best two teams are here. Lots of California money will go down on SF and Texas money etc, we are a hated team, and that does get into the head of many. Both of these games could go either way, im betting that Jalen was more up for the moment and like that they can get him running with RPOS. I think the line is accurate, I've seen Jalen look pedestrian in big moments and great defenses like last season , and San Francisco defense is better than TB last season. Eagles way better this season on defense , so this is a team play for home team against QB that I'm hoping regressed more towards a 3rd string rookie in huge moments away against best defense he has faced. That's all I got and a wad of Benny's heading to make my investment. May play larger on money line than on line. I can't tell you good luck because I'd be insincere 2x with my beloved Birds and investment. Look out for the coin flip, Brandon Graham will be talking all kinda if shit to Purdy if they trot them out, he has a lot of fun out there and teammates love him.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg