New 2 this site

Big CC

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2003
NJ
Hello all Im new to this ite here.
I have been playin sports for a while now.
I was on OSB back in 2000-2002
Then went to private foru :mj14: m

My Fav sports are College Foots
then NFL
then Horses
then College BB

Look forward to good Foots Season

Take Care

Big C

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HEY BIG I DONT WANT TO GET PERSONAL BUT WHAT DOES THE C STAND FOR AFTER BIG IN YOUR NAME I HAVE AN IDEA BUT MADJACKS IS A FAMILY FORUM.I LOVE THESE ROOKIES WHO COME INTO MADJACKS WITH THERE LIFE STORY HEY BIG C WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY I AM A LOSER LIKE THE REST OF THE FORUM SO I WANT TO HANG AROUND IN LOSERVILLE FOR A WHILE AND HOPE BEANTOWNJIM WILL THROW ME A BONE AND GIVE OUT A COUPLE OF HIS PLAYS FOR FREE.

BIGC I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU AND I WANT AN HONEST ANSWER.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS :jerkit:

Big CC

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2003
NJ
Thank u every1,
sixfive, it was football &horses
beatownjim, i have f ive kids no time for beatin off
and thx for the kind words
Cheers

Big C

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
welcome,
dont follow bigmouths claiming how great they are. dont fret over beantown, he is hostile. just check his many threads.
:142lmao: :142lmao:

michaeljbird

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2002
Little Rock,Ar.
Hey Big C , good to see ya bud. This guy is a stand up guy fellows and you may wanna pay attention when he's on a pony. Pretty tough on totals also if memory serves me correctly.Good Luck Big C

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
Hey Big C welcome and this is how BEANTOWNJIM looks like so u could take him LOL
iamsam.jpg

:mj07: :mj07:

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Come on shoe shine we all know it. You don't throw the bone you receive it.

You hang out in the hot tub at the Y. You go to Starbucks and have a lite Moca with out the cream( Yuri gives you that later) and you shave your backside.

You are without a doubt the catcher not the pitcher. I bet you still use a banana peel to get that real good shine on the black leather shoes down at the stand out side the irish social club.

You really don't use it for the great shine but you foam at the mouth when you see the shape of what is inside of the peeling. :scared We all know your the slipper and Jonnie is the slider.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie