New day, new opportunity to make some $$$$

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Went 4-2 on my posted plays yesterday and did pretty well on the non-posted ones as well...but today's another day.

Liken Tenn -2 over Oak State...medium to small...seen both these teams this year and they strike me as pretty even...and kind of simliiar too...both can score and have good shooters...both kind of up and down teams, particularly Oak State who likes to play that way.....although this is a down year for the SEC and Tenn as well, they do have players and a coach who are very experienced at big games..Tenn has also shown they can play D when needed/they want...not so sure about Oak State...I'll take the Vols in a close one..something like 75-70 I think.

Also, really like Temple + 5 1/2...like the fact they are peaking right now...teams should be judged more for the "here and now" than the 'body of work" in terms of betting...and Temple, kind of like my Terps, are at their best right now...only seen Arz State once so I can't claim I know them that well...but I do know their coach and he likes a deliberate Princeton style O..which is just fine...Temple is balanced, patient and can score...may not need the points but I'll take em.

Portland St +10 1/2..just don't like Xavier that much...going small as I don't know that much about Portland State but know the conference..if they can hit 3s like these teams typcially can, think that alone keeps them close..

Over 127 WVU and Dayton..like WVU will score 70+ by themselves...

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
GL :0corn

No
North Dakota St +10

You mentioned them Yesterday

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
ND State + 10

ND State + 10

Yes, like ND State as well..not because I've seen them play mind you..they just strike me as the "perfect" Cinderella...meaning they seem to have all the ingredients...good team, superstar player, unknown..and Kansas has shown some vulnerablitiies and they are young..but going small on this...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg