MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i've had requests to bring this back so here you are.

hopefully it's more active than the last time.

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
just spent several days at lake watauga in tenn. we did not catch a single fish as the lake level was down 19 feet but it was the most beautiful lake i have ever seen.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I imagine there will be as much activity in this forum as there is in a day of fishing....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
just so you know............there are several forums on the net that deal with nothiing but fishing. There are over 3 million people in TX alone that fish. I know that many of you don't understand nor care to but it is a VERY competitive sport and takes a great deal of skill to win the bigger events. I have won $50,000 dollars at a single four day event. So go ahead and poo poo it as meaningless and boring but we all do that to what we don't know about. During the season I put probably 35000 milies on my truck in six months fishing various tournaments and they span the nation. Many are in Florida, Alabama,TX,CA etc... It takes more than shoving a worm on a hook with a bobber. Live bait isn't even legal so if u guys don't like the forum thats cool but don't bash those of us that do. Hell I will be doing nothing but fishing for a living in 13 months as I will retire from AA after 20 years at the ripe old age of 45 and spend my life traveling the country.
How many of you that don't fish have seen the sun come up over the hills on Lake Amistad or had a 12 pound bass come flying out of the water to hit a plastic frog while the morning steam is still coming off the water and it is just you and what ever God has left us to play with. I like it andyou may just find yourself liking it too, provided you tried it rather than bash it of course. Good luck to all and

Hope this helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

:00hour :00hour :00hour

:00hour :00hour

:00hour

FDC....Happy Holidays..

sincerely hope that your daughter is resting and returning to good health.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
just so you know............there are several forums on the net that deal with nothiing but fishing. There are over 3 million people in TX alone that fish. I know that many of you don't understand nor care to but it is a VERY competitive sport and takes a great deal of skill to win the bigger events. I have won $50,000 dollars at a single four day event. So go ahead and poo poo it as meaningless and boring but we all do that to what we don't know about. During the season I put probably 35000 milies on my truck in six months fishing various tournaments and they span the nation. Many are in Florida, Alabama,TX,CA etc... It takes more than shoving a worm on a hook with a bobber. Live bait isn't even legal so if u guys don't like the forum thats cool but don't bash those of us that do. Hell I will be doing nothing but fishing for a living in 13 months as I will retire from AA after 20 years at the ripe old age of 45 and spend my life traveling the country.
How many of you that don't fish have seen the sun come up over the hills on Lake Amistad or had a 12 pound bass come flying out of the water to hit a plastic frog while the morning steam is still coming off the water and it is just you and what ever God has left us to play with. I like it andyou may just find yourself liking it too, provided you tried it rather than bash it of course. Good luck to all and

Hope this helps,
FDC

Has anyone bashed it here?

2592124548_b1211bc5d4.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
lmao-

See Lowell above ^^^^

Several days. No fish. Beautiful lake.

Sounds like a blast!

i don't care about fishing. only tried it 3 times and that was deep sea fishing. did tag a marlin which isn't bad for a non fisherman.