New golf manager at 5dimes??

JimmyTime

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2007
I have been betting golf at 5dimes for almost ten years now and I always call in and ask for Sabrina, the golf manager. She kindly grades my tickets promptly, discusses the weeks event. She posts the odds very quickly and accurately.

Anyways I called up and asked for her and they tell me she is no longer in the golf dept in fact she was sent down to answer phones. I sent her an email thanking her for her hard work and asked what happened...She was surprised she was demoted after 10+ years in the golf department.

I urge anyone who likes 5dimes golf and/or knows the wonderful Sabrina to contact 5dimes and request that she be reinstated at once!

I found a pic of her too. She's pretty nice to look at too
4efyqd2m71he4q8wq0g.jpg

Last edited:

DerrickTulips

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2008
wow she is hot..
She probably got demoted for posting lines on Mike Campbell for like 5 events in a row.

The lines this week were much tighter. :shrug:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I have been betting golf at 5dimes for almost ten years now and I always call in and ask for Sabrina, the golf manager. She kindly grades my tickets promptly, discusses the weeks event. She posts the odds very quickly and accurately.

Anyways I called up and asked for her and they tell me she is no longer in the golf dept in fact she was sent down to answer phones. I sent her an email thanking her for her hard work and asked what happened...She was surprised she was demoted after 10+ years in the golf department.

I urge anyone who likes 5dimes golf and/or knows the wonderful Sabrina to contact 5dimes and request that she be reinstated at once!

I found a pic of her too. She's pretty nice to look at too
4efyqd2m71he4q8wq0g.jpg

I agree Jimmy--she's a peach--but not sure requesting she be reinstated as lines maker --would be positive note for her.

Maybe a note of appreciation for all the excellent service she has given would have more positive effect.

I had a golf lines maker "Boozer" that I was quite fond of who passed away last year--always enjoyed our weekly chit chat. Remember when we used to be able to bet GIR/birdies etc props--he was man behind those.

Bet on MyBookie