New Guy on the Block

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
I've been lurking here for about a month, and like what I see. I've been posting at a couple of other sites now for about the last 6 months if you want to check my records. I hope to be of some help around here. I know each of you will be alot of help to me. Looking forward to winning with all of ya'll.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
Have a very great friend from Texas, Roger. Great handicapper who makes plenty in the NBA and elswhere.

Glad to welcome another fellow canine to Jack's place!

:toast:

gl and look forward to your incite.

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
Thanks for all the welcomes guys, look forward to prospering with all of you over here. Not a great start for me in my post, started 3-1-1, but my loss and push were my both 5 units, hit LaTech, Tenn Tech, and Temple with UNLV still out there. LSU just run into a better team tonight, I thought their homecourt would give the decided advantage they need, but Ball St would not be denied.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Lone Wolf glad to have you hear.

And to the guys that have been around, isn't this intro refreshing. It is a lot better then some guys coming on here like a tout service with quotes such as "don't worry just follow me and you will win."

GL to you Lone Wolf. Also the way I have been going, I will take 3-1-1 any day of the week. ;)

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
Thanks again for all the welcomes. Bama you don't have to worry about ever hearing me tout, IMO that ruins any charma you've got going for you, "just keep your mouth shut and get to work", that's what my Daddy would always say, and that motto works pretty good, more should do the same. I thought this forum would be good for me and it was, I went 4-1-1 on my first post over here, putting me up over 80 units for the year, if ya'll don't mind I think I'll continue to post. Good Luck to all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg