MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
Candyhapper

Candyhapper

Hello, my 2 cents is STAY away from PAY services.!! There are PLENTY of GOOD cappers

right HERE in this site for FREE. Not knocking Thunder but Services are the ones with the

advantage. They get PAID if they win or lose. Why should you pay your bookmaker and

your service provider when you lose.?? Bad enough you have to pay your bookmaker.!!!

Just my 2 cents dude.!!! :0074:0074

Has anyone followed Thunders service plays ? is he any good ?

Last edited:

Big G21

Channel Member
Channel Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kentucky
Like he said a lot of good cappers. I do a lot of tailing....my favorite people to follow are

Wild Bill....especially 5 and 10 units. 3 unit good too.
Hash....superdanks are the best...he is not posting right now
Capping guru....4 or 5 unit plays

Also watch, like and consider
Double 2 .....best bet plays
Rock the casbah.....rock it plays
Raymond ....outlaw plays

Jord20
EZ$
Mr Lock

I know i am forgetting some others that deserve recognition but i mainly stick with top 3 and top plays. The last 3 years i been my best years ever all around. When thunder was here is top plays were solid too. Wild bill has 1 cfb 5u left today fsu-4 and capping guru has a 4u left tulane+3. Take it for what its worth. Just read some daily and you will figure what works for you out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
don't forget BAD ANGEL. i check her posts first, pretty solid capper in all sports MY

don't forget BAD ANGEL. i check her posts first, pretty solid capper in all sports MY

:SIB
Like he said a lot of good cappers. I do a lot of tailing....my favorite people to follow are

Raymond ....outlaw plays

Jord20
EZ$
Mr Lock

I know i am forgetting some others that deserve recognition but i mainly stick with top 3 and top plays. The last 3 years i been my best years ever all around. When thunder was here is top plays were solid too. Wild bill has 1 cfb 5u left today fsu-4 and capping guru has a 4u left tulane+3. Take it for what its worth. Just read some daily and you will figure what works for you out.

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
FROM MY EXPERIENCE, THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE IS TRUE, BUT I MUST ADD IF YOU DO DECIDE TO PAY, DON'T BUY LONG TERM. YOU END UP TRAPPED POSSIBLY FOLLOWING SOMEONE ON A LOSING STREAK JUST BECAUSE YOU PAID LONG TERM. GOOD LUCK IN WHATEVER YOU DECIDE. :0008

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
documented

YTD
121 - 92 - 6+75.25u

Vicc Inzagio
user-offline.png

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?567020-week-14

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV

Raymond ....outlaw plays

Jord20
EZ$
Mr Lock

Surely you are joking telling the guy to follow the Outlaw plays :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ticket casher

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2012
east troy, wisconsin
Bad angel is good, when b.a is rolling he can sweep a board.

Not to be a cocky prick, but I probably have the or one of the best records on this site as well.

There are plenty of real good cappers on here.

I prefer bad angle
Steele city in baseball is a beast.
E.z money can get hot.
Teemo can kill a weekend (in a good way)
Hawkeye is a good total guy
Jord 20 is a good capper.
Good luck.

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
Just follow jord20, nbakid, bisket, badangel, and vicignazio. When they all agree ln same play fire away. Do not buy picks from
Anyone EVER.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
If You are going to pay...............

If You are going to pay...............

Only sign with pay after you win...week or month.aaaand losing weeks must be made up before you ever pay another cent......Alos if any one eve solicits you get a free 2 week trial if not tell em ta $#@!^&&**

USCMD

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2004
So Cal
Hello, my 2 cents is STAY away from PAY services.!! There are PLENTY of GOOD cappers

right HERE in this site for FREE. Not knocking Thunder but Services are the ones with the

advantage. They get PAID if they win or lose. Why should you pay your bookmaker and

your service provider when you lose.?? Bad enough you have to pay your bookmaker.!!!

Just my 2 cents dude.!!! :0074:0074

Welcome......and best of luck. Doc's advice was extremely good!! Go slow, keep your eyes open and remember most cappers are strongest in one sport. Do not pay for picks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg