New Here

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

on_point

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 22, 2014
Nashville, TN
Ive been handicapping sports for 8 yrs now & really want to improve in the NFL. I heard through a friend that a guy named Bill (who is a member here) has some very good info, stats, etc......that can help. He is charging $175 & wanted your opinions. Thanks, & hope to see you in here next month.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Ive been handicapping sports for 8 yrs now & really want to improve in the NFL. I heard through a friend that a guy named Bill (who is a member here) has some very good info, stats, etc......that can help. He is charging $175 & wanted your opinions. Thanks, & hope to see you in here next month.

Only $175! Hell thats a deal

:facepalm:

on_point

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 22, 2014
Nashville, TN
I sense a little sarcasm......I do very well in ncaaf, ncaab, nba,....just looking for a little help to get in the right direction thats all. His name is scrapman after doing some research. Thanks in advance.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
I sense a little sarcasm......I do very well in ncaaf, ncaab, nba,....just looking for a little help to get in the right direction thats all. His name is scrapman after doing some research. Thanks in advance.

I think scrapmans NFL record for last year - I mean, if I remember right was 74-58-4

The guy was on fire - he has a system.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Not sure about his wagering capability or if anyone follows his plays, but his story of banging a fictitious ladies he meets at the super market sure proved to be a hit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Scrapman would probably be worth $3,000 a month. Sounds like a bargain to me. Just watch his videos, and see for yourself.

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation

Just received a text about this Thread, thanks Air....:0008

on_point as you probably already know I hit 73.9% on NFL Totals in the Phart/Hippo Contest.....My picks are always free but for you I'll make an exception....$150 for the season, let me know......:0008

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
I'm on the fence about Scrap's service. Anyone a member? Pros & Cons? TIA

I'm not a member since I don't pay for picks anymore. I got fucked over last year by a gentlemen named Kneifl who sold me 5 picks for $7.99 each. He had me betting the Texans for 5 weeks straight. Buncha bullshit if you ask me. I knew I should have gone with Scrap.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco

He publishes a handbound handicapping book every season. Not sure if it is listed on Amazon or not.
Also makes a mean bologna sammich.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014

hi im hank and am always looking for more help with my honey holes. do you think you could help my honey holes be more attractive to others?
your friend, hank