New poster here have lurked for awhile learning

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Morning all yesterday was a profitable day not much but every positive day is a bonus ..Im new at posting here posted few other times think i lost everytime (laughing) but broke out with a few winners past few days ..I'm from cleveland will try to help with local info anytime i can ,, Looking at todays games liking alot of dogs will be back later with thoughts :shrug: good luck today all Sparky

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Thanks mover i agree lots of imfo but am trying to help in some way .. Local weather reports local news and occasionaly i can pick a winner as well (laughing)..:shrug: Good Luck today Sparky

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Ok here we go again march madness .early games ill take BAMA minus the three points just feel there the better team playing for that #1 seed ..and also taking DUKE -12.5 they are so happy this is n.c. state instead of maryland ...going light today though have won a little this week not giving back before the tournament .. But being the addicted gambler that i am (laughing) have to play them ..Good luck today all Sparky :shrug:

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
adding KANSAS-8 and over 157 also OHIO STATE -3 Kansas just awesome ill ride that train .. OSU probably a bet with the heart than the head but ill root'em in Good luck all Sparky:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie