NEW SADDAM DOCS PROVE BUSH WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Gee it's awfully funny that that liberal mainstream media is IGNORING the new translated Saddam tapes and documents!!! :mj07:

Bush lied, people died huh????

So far the State Dept has only scratched the surface of these documents and tapes, about 4% translated.....here just a smidgen of what we know so far......

1. Saddam's government possessed mustard gas and anthrax in the summer of 2000, during the period in which United Nations weapons inspectors were not present in Iraq.

2. Saddam had active WMD programs and conspired to deceive weapons inspectors, hiding them and then spiriting them out of the country with Russian help

3. Presence of Al Queda in Iraq before the invasion

4. Iraqi militants going to Afghanistan to battle U.S. troops and defend the Taliban

5. Bin Laden and the Taliban were in contact with Saddam and a group of Taliban and bin Laden group members had visited Iraq - the Iraqi government and "bin Laden's group" had agreed to cooperate to carry out attacks in the United States

6. Saddam discusses the diversion of electric power from a massive plant in Basra for a uranium-enrichment process like one the U.S. used to create the first atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima

7. In an audio tape, a top Iraqi scientist explains to Saddam how uranium is being enriched through the advanced process of plasma separation

8. On another of the tapes, one of Saddam's top aides asks rhetorically, "Where was the nuclear material transported to?" Answering his own question, he then says, "A number of them were transported out of Iraq."

9. The chemical and biological weapons were available in Iraq before liberating the country, but Saddam Hussein took the advantage of a natural disaster that happened in Syria when a dam was collapsed and many villages were flooded. So Saddam Hussein took that cover and declared to the world that he is going to use the civilian aircraft for an air bridge to help Syria with blankets, food and fuel oil, and other humanitarian things, but that was not true. The truth is he converted two regular passenger civilian aircraft, 747 Jumbo and 727 ... all the weapons of mass destruction were put there by the special Republican Guards in a very secret way, and they were transported to Syria, to Damascus, by flying 56 flights to Damascus ... In addition ... also a truck convoy on the ground to take whatever has to do with WMD to Syria. (Hmmmmm Remember the satalite pics of large trucks moving material out of Al Qa qa facility before we invaded?)

:scared

The full documents can be found on the U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Office Web site: http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/products-docex.htm

Sorry liberals - Bush lied, people died crashes and burns :sadwave:

more later............ :cool:

Last edited:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
If I were you guys, I'd either change the subject and talk about either Halliburton, Bush's thirst for stolen oil, or the 2000 Florida election results. :mj07: Have a nice weekend!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You are priceless. In addition to your talent of repeating yourself over and over, bumping your own comments, and going back and forth between theories of justification, you now also read Arabic???? Incredible.

So what was your source of translation? All reasonable experts say there is essentially nothing new here, and far from any claims of the immenent danger that you profess.

Take your crickets and go to Iraq already. You are an embarrasment to reasonable right wingers and intelligent criticism in general.

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
smurphy said:
You are priceless. In addition to your talent of repeating yourself over and over, bumping your own comments, and going back and forth between theories of justification, you now also read Arabic???? Incredible.

So what was your source of translation? All reasonable experts say there is essentially nothing new here, and far from any claims of the immenent danger that you profess.

Take your crickets and go to Iraq already. You are an embarrasment to reasonable right wingers and intelligent criticism in general.

Well put. My version simply says what asshole Manson already knows, Bush lied, people died.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
THE TRUTH HURTS!!!! :142smilie

You all know I am right!! Nothing could be said about what I posted so you guys resorted to namecalling and ignoring the topic at hand!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mj07: :mj07:

LOL at penguin fan ignoring facts and singing the same ole' "Bush lied, people died" song!!!! He resorted to angry liberal namecalling!!!!

Nice debating skills....it must suck to see Manson display facts that you cannot dispute huh?? :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
CHARLESMANSON said:
LOL at penguin fan ignoring facts and singing the same ole' "Bush lied, people died" song!!!! He resorted to angry liberal namecalling!!!!

Nice debating skills....it must suck to see Manson display facts that you cannot dispute huh?? :142smilie

What facts?

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
See top of thread......are you blind?

Obviously you havent been following the story huh?

It's ok, I know you only like to read liberal propoganda, not facts.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
CHARLESMANSON said:
See top of thread......are you blind?

Obviously you havent been following the story huh?

It's ok, I know you only like to read liberal propoganda, not facts.

Post the relevant (In your hobbled opinion) portions instead of a link that links to 25 other links.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I gave you my source. The U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Office. I am sorry if your "hobbled position" prevents you from doing your own homework.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Of course it's in Arabic what language do you think they speak in the middle east?? My god you guys are uneducated!!

Believe it or not, the U.S. Government uses interpreters.....do your homework. You probably also missed the segment they did on Nightline 2 weeks ago on this topic. ABC Nightline showed the text interpreted. If you think just because it's in Arabic it isn't valid then that's your problem. You are just upset that the tapes and documents prove Saddam was indeed deceiving the world.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Bush lied, people died, Manson approves.

In related news the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

Check back later for more earth shaking developments.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
CHARLESMANSON said:
Believe it or not, the U.S. Government uses interpreters.....do your homework. You probably also missed the segment they did on Nightline 2 weeks ago on this topic. ABC Nightline showed the text interpreted. If you think just because it's in Arabic it isn't valid then that's your problem. You are just upset that the tapes and documents prove Saddam was indeed deceiving the world.
This is just the same stories over and over again. A few words are changed to make it seem fresh, but there is NOTHING new. I'm not upset about anything. I just have a different interpretation of containment, threat, and strategy.

Why is it always this "you vs liberals" rant? If there was something out there to make this war and especially the way we've gone about it justifiable then I'd happily sing it's praises. I actually wanted a quicker, more thorough takeover of Afghanistan. ...You never seem to realize things like that though.

Anyway, keep finding recycled poof in different languages and keep attacking liberals I guess. ....Don't forget the emoticons too - that's when we know you really care. :SIB

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Saddam deceived the world. Are the mountains of unravelling evidence bothering you?

Oh...and to Penguin fan....go ahead and ignore all facts. Ignore all the evidence. I love it! :mj07:

Last edited: