New to forum

esaboo_pa

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2005
Hello, I am new to this forum and betting on the bases. I hope to learn a lot and improving my capping skills

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Welcome.....

a few words of advice: don't follow anyone blindly, speak softly, check Fletchers picks daily and don't take seriously, anything BeantownJim has to say.

A lot can be learned and skills honed by paying attention to the many good 'cappers found here. The verbal sparing and laughable comments from some of the resident "nuts" make it entertaining as well.

Good Luck with you plays....

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Welcome.....

a few words of advice: don't follow anyone blindly, speak softly, check Fletchers picks daily and don't take seriously, anything BeantownJim has to say.

A lot can be learned and skills honed by paying attention to the many good 'cappers found here. The verbal sparing and laughable comments from some of the resident "nuts" make it entertaining as well.

Good Luck with your plays....

COYOTEBLUE

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
LONDON ONT CANADA
WELCOME !!! :mj14:

LOTS OF GREAT CAPPERS ON HERE .

ONE GOOD PLACE TO CHECK IS THE CAPPERS POD RANKING THREAD AND THE CAPPERS POD THREAD.

AND AS MENTIONED BEFORE ... THERE ARE SOME CHARACTERS ON HER :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

GOOD LUCK!!!l

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
How old are you?
If you're just starting out, get 10 thousand dollars in play money, give 1/2 to the "bank" and you keep half.
At the end of the season, (or maybe before) see how you came out.

Bet on MyBookie