New to the forum...living in Japan...1 pick!

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Finally able to log on. Well I feel as if I know most of you already, reading all your posts and such. I will try to contribute as well. The last few weeks I have been hot (although you may or may not believe it). As of now I am living in Japan and teaching English, origianally from California near Fresno. Anyway here is my one pick of the week... not a lock because we all know there is no such thing!!!

Illinois +8 1/2

Love the Illini in this spot. Ohio St. looking toward Michigan with this being Illinois bowl game. This may sound crazy but I would not be shocked with an outright upset! Illini better than people think, playing better the last few weeks. Good luck to all!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
welcome

welcome

and best of luck...don`t think we`ll be seeing clarett saturday....and ohio st has struggled on the road...you have a shot here...illini are much improved...g.l.

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Ohio state struggled on the road? ha , no losses thats funny. and ohio state is not looking past illinois, they lost to them last year. Be careful here, this one will be a blow out;fact

Bet on MyBookie