New to the list with plays

raiderdude

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2005
Hello,
I'm new to the list and have been lurking the last few days...

I do not bet on line. I call my book man and place 2*=20- 3*=30- 4*=40- 5*=50- 10*=100 dollar wagers...Normally 5-9 bets a night. Unless I start losing more than I'm winning. So 10 bucks a star is my system.

I haven't paid the man in several weeks, which is a good thing. floating around 50 %.

So with that said, here are my plays tonight.
5*
Xavior +9 - last 5 games 3 points worse on offense and 3 points worse on defense = 6 points. Plus xavior has won the last 2 meetings and 8 of the lats 10.
5*
Illinois -1 1/2 - The streak comes to an end tonight. Mich state had em on the ropes afe w days ago.

5*
St. Johns +9 1/2 - Good tuff solid play. Last 5 meetings decided by 5 or less.
5*
Texas -5 ? - Rivalry game, no let down here.
4*
West Virginia +4 - WV bounces back here. They've had a tuff stretch of 3 good opponents and 3 losses. Good spot to play WV here.
4*
Florida -21 The line was 19 this morning and I have them winning by 23. the 2 point jump in the line is designed to make gamblers take Georgia. Georgia is a power rating 33 versus a 56.

4*
Kansas -15 1/2 - No quit in these guys tonight. I'm betting they blow the roof off the Baylor joint.

Other leans that will be 3* or 2* plays.
Evansville +6
Buffalo -7 1/2
Akron -5

Good luck to all!!

raiderdude

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2005
Thanks for the welcome / Tue results

Thanks for the welcome / Tue results

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I know nobody likes to play the new guy's plays, but it looks like I brought some lumber to the table.

3 of 4 5* plays win
2 of 3 4* plays win
1 of 3 2* (leans) win

5* BIG WIN
Xavior +9 - last 5 games 3 points worse on offense and 3 points worse on defense = 6 points. Plus xavior has won the last 2 meetings and 8 of the lats 10.
5* BIG WIN
Illinois -1 1/2 - The streak comes to an end tonight. Mich state had em on the ropes afe w days ago.

5* PUSH I got +9
St. Johns +9 1/2 - Good tuff solid play. Last 5 meetings decided by 5 or less.
5* BIG WIN
Texas -5 ? - Rivalry game, no let down here.
4* LOSS BY 6
West Virginia +4 - WV bounces back here. They've had a tuff stretch of 3 good opponents and 3 losses. Good spot to play WV here.
4* EASY WIN
Florida -21 The line was 19 this morning and I have them winning by 23. the 2 point jump in the line is designed to make gamblers take Georgia. Georgia is a power rating 33 versus a 56.

4* EASY WIN
Kansas -15 1/2 - No quit in these guys tonight. I'm betting they blow the roof off the Baylor joint.

Other leans that will be 3* or 2* plays.
Evansville +6 LOSS
Buffalo -7 1/2 LOSS, thought I won?
Akron -5 WIN

Bet on MyBookie