News from Tucson AZ

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

azcat34

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2003
Rumor is Salim Stoudamire is suspended for tomorrow's game. It is conduct detrimental to the team. Nothing is official but this is huge news. I go to Arizona and Salim is very key to Arizona's success. Even with Salim, Washington +14 looked like a good play, now it almost looks like a must play. This line will most likely get hammered tomorrow. I'll post more news as I hear it here in Tucson if anything else comes out tonight.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
thanks for the info- youre right, definitely big news if true. that being said, i still think arizona is gonna pound the shit out of washington tomorrow. revenge game for the cats and washington playing another road game after cross-country travel to the east coast and now back to the west to play in one of the toughest arenas in college hoops. please keep us posted though on stoudamire

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
as a UA grad...i wouldn't touch UA tomorrow.

we have basically setteled into a 6 man rotation....now with Salim suspended...yikes.

UW is every bit as athletic as UA and plays 9-10 players...they have been hot lately and wouldn't shock me to see them beat either UA or Stan in the next 2 weeks or in the pac-10 tourney.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

azcat34

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2003
Again more rumor

Again more rumor

This seems to stem from a locker room fight after the Oregon State game. They have done a good job of keeping this quiet in the news, but from the sounds of it, it does not look good. Lay on Washington +15, there's no way we run away from them without Salim.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
what; you dont think Jason Ranne or Fil Torres can light it up if Salim is out? :)

this team is a mess....i

that said, t'll probably the team that will win lute his 2nd ncaa title, just like in 97 when everyone was DONE with them after finishing FIFTH in the pac-10 and trailing s alabama by 10 with 7 mins left.