Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
ARKANSAS/SOUTH CAROLINA

PLAY ON SOUTH CAROLINA PLUS ANY POINTS

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
i think south carolina is going to end up being another "public dog". thats just my opinion though. a lot of people will be playing the overtime angle. arkansas is far superior to usc, but that doesnt mean a whole lot. will be interesting to see how they fare after the marathon affair.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spreader

Forum Member
Jan 26, 2001
Wisconsin
Arkansas 4-1 s/u & ats against SC the last five.
Favorite is 8-1 ats.
Home team is 7-3 ats.
:eek:

Arkansas was the only team to shut out SC last year. Since Lou has been there, it was the only time they were shutout at home. He's got to have this game circled. He will be on fire this week which should ignite every single Gamecock on the team. SC +7 is very strong and the moneyline is a solid bet in my opinion. SC 21 ARK 17. ;) GL!

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
I believe of all the games this week, statistically, is the best play on the board.

i was unfortunate and got it at 7'.....but i'd play this game down to +1.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

genosays

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2001
Kansas City
Game is at Arkansas though isn't it?? Hmmmm .... appeared to me that Gamecocks were very fortunate to come back against Ole Miss last week and Matt Jones may have found his rhythm for the Hogs after all the OT work against Kentucky. He looked pretty solid in that game overall. However can't discount the Lou Holtz payback theory. :shrug:

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
genosays.....that's another good point..Revenge

but my point is that a teams assets were depleted during the 7 overtimes and very little time to rest etc. etc.

gman ....i'll not dispute the thought Arkansas is slightly better from the offensive side ..but i think South carolina has the advantage on the defensive side...but i don't see them Superior by no means.....this will show up in the 4th quarter or sooner. Lou Holtz will run them into ground.

USC Gamecock

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Williams-Brice
FWIW...

Lou has told his players that this week's game is "personal" and that Arkansas "does not like him." He has stressed to them the "significance" of this game to him.

If you hear Lou say something different in the media, don't be surprised. However, I know for a fact that he has told the players differently.

Please don't take this to mean that S. Carolina is an automatic cover, because they are NEVER automatic about anything. I simply wanted to pass this information along as just that...information.

GLTA

PS- I rarely play S. Carolina games and this week is no exception.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
USC Gamecock, nice info. Holtz truly dislikes Nutt. That doesn't mean Granny will be suiting up, but you can be sure he's cranking up the volume in practice.

Nutt ran it up pretty good when Holtz's South Carolina team was helpless. Holtz had no qualms about returning the favor the following season. Rest assured that Holtz would love to jam Reverend Nutt hard here.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
very strange line hasnt budged yet

very strange line hasnt budged yet

makes game appear somehow "red flaggish"

thought for sure pucb would immediately bet this under or at least to 7 ...

i took Cocks right away and was thinking middle if I didnt like it as game approached ...

anyway, gl
gregg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg