NFC North Predictions - Quick version

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Packers 11 wins is the floor and 13 is the ceiling

Many fans will think this is low but they are replacing some offensive linemen and I don't know how well Bahkitari will be when he comes back, offensive linemen often struggle coming off major leg injuries. Also teams can run on their front. SOS is tougher on paper, their home opponents last year were 45-82-1.

Ok onto the positives, they can move the ball on just about anyone and with Rodgers you know they won't throw many picks. On defense their secondary is great and Jaire Alexander maybe the best shut down corner in the league.

Packers will play for the Super Bowl if the new offensive linemen don't miss a beat and Rashan Gary develops into a top level pass rusher, He has flashes and the are talking them up big time

Vikings 8 wins is the floor and 11 is the ceiling

they really improved the defense and have additions and injured players back, the entire front 7 is improved from what they ended the last 5 games last year and they have a good secondary this year with Peterson, Breeland, Alexander, Dantzler, Boyd and Smith. Offensively they have some playmakers of course but that offensive line is not too promising, that's for sure. If they can get great offensive line play then sky is the limit.

Bears 5 wins is the floor and 10 is the ceiling, 10 maybe a stretch because their offense may struggle but defensively they will be in just about every game. Expecting Fields to start home game week 4 against Detroit, and if he takes off this season they can get to 10 wins, even though they have offensive struggles they have playmakers in Robinson and Montgomery but I really like KMET and Mooney to boost the offense.

Lions - 1 win floor and 6 is the ceiling? I would lean for them to be a 3 - 4 win team and their defense should be absolute trash, there isn't one positive I can think of for this season, i do like that they drafted young defensive line talent for the future but they should take some lumps this season. The bright spot is the Lions do have a top 10 offensive line and the running backs are solid if healthy but who is going to emerge at WR? Expect Swift to catch a lot of balls out of the backfield and TJ to get a ton of targets

Bet on MyBookie