NFC North Week 12

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Well that was an exciting finish in Minneapolis when the Vikes snuck a win over the Packers. Took some Packer miscues and some ticky tac calls to get the Vikings over the edge.

Vikings at San Fran - Niners are a 3 point favorite and I have no idea, both these teams are Jeckyll and Hyde but neither team should stop the other one's offense. Vikings have no answer for Deebo and Aiyuk and the Niners should not be able to stop Justin Jefferson or Adam Thielen. Vikes have lost DT Dalvin Tomlinson for this game due to covid and that may entice the Niners to try and gut the Vikings on the ground but something tell me somone gets to 30 in this game. someone wins 31-27 so OVER 48

LA Rams at Green Bay - The Rams are coming off 2 straight losses and looking very bad doing so while the Packers have lost 2 out of 3. I am picking the Rams and its not because I hate the Packers or that I am overly jealous of the Packers, it's because they are so banged up. They just suffered a devastating loss on their offensive line in losing Elton Jenkins, let me tell you for those who don't know, he's an absolute stud!! Also the loss of Aaron Jones is big, I think Dillon is best as a complimentary back and not a featured back, he is big and strong but does not have the moves Jones has etc. The Rams have the best 2 defensive players on the field in Ramsey and Donald and they will be looking to get a little sweet revenge from last season's playoff loss. The Rams are the healthier team, they should have more QB pressure, they have the better corner and look for Kupp to abuse Stokes like Jefferson did. ( I do think Stokes will be a hell of a player) Now if the Packers were healthy and had Jaire I would pick them but I'm playing the RAMS pick em and UNDER the 48.

Rams 23 -17

Bet on MyBookie