NFL 3

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
LW: 6-7 -$55
Overall: same

No play on tonight's game, but twist my arm, and the Texans seem like the play given the # of pts(has Sam Darnold ever been an 8pt+ fav???).

Do like a total this week so it's already in:

LAC/KC over 54.5
330/300

Back on the weekend with more

Good luck all!

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
2 favs/2 dogs in the 1 o'clocks.

Buffalo -7 330/300
This line came out and seemed a bit inflated (8.5)---and it's moved towards WFT since. I liked the Bills even with the inflated line, and getting it at a 1.5 pt discount from the beginning of the week (IMO) doesn't change my stance. Allen and Bills O can silence some detractors who haven't been impressed and Bills D will limit Heinicke (too bad he can't play the Football Giants every week). Circle dem wagons!

Baltimore -7.5 330/300
No letdown for the Ravens, here. Think they roll Detroit.

Indy +5 440/400 (ML 100/195)
Wentz/no Wentz, don't care. Colts are going to come into this one desperate. An 0-3 start and loss to divisional opponent would be a BIG blow to their playoff odds. They arguably have had the toughest slate through 2 games (Seattle/LA Rams) and will be ready to go, here. I look for them to keep it close (and win).

Atlanta +2.5 275/250
Falcons do not look good. Good news...neither do the Giants. Some will look at the positives out of last week with Daniel Jones and the Giants O, but that does nothing for that Giants D. This is a quasi-toiletbowl (although Jacksonville, Jets, Lions, and if Houston plays the way they did Thursday the rest of the year all of them may have something to say about that) and I like the old man (Ryan) to get done (or at least, lose by less than 3).

More later. Good luck all!

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Wow...JT for Baltimore!! Unreal bounce!

4 o'clock games (no play Den/Jets or Fins/Raiders)

Rams pick 'em 440/400
This game is WAY more important to the Rams than it is to the Bucs. Bucs can go to sleep for the next 10 weeks and still win the division. Rams need this one, knowing they have 6 divisional games against legit competition. Hate betting against Brady, but gimme McVay & Stafford TODAY!

Seahawks -2 330/300
Glad I waited on this now seeing Cook is out. Vikes will still keep it close, but this sways me to the Hawks. They are the better team with the better QB and coach (like Zimmer, too).

Go NFC West, Go!

Good luck all!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Riding the NFC west tonight...

SF -3 440/400
9ers do well what the pack does not like....rush the QB. This line is too light. 9ers roll.

Bet on MyBookie