NFL Game of the Year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kidd's Korner

Forum Member
Sep 1, 1999
hometown.aol.com
Jacksonville Jaguars +2.5

I do not think the Browns know what is in store for them today. They have been the "underdogs" all year; the team that is attempting to extract some revenge for the past 2 seasons of ass-whippings. Well, today they will be on the other sideline looking at some rabid individuals. Cleveland's vaunted defense has looked very succeptible to the pass the past few weeks. Granted, turnovers have hurt the Browns opponents, but moving the ball on Cleve via the air has not been a problem lately. Brunnell remembers (hopefully....lol) what happened last game. So do Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell. I wish someone could verify the rumor that Fred Taylor will play in this game today. Browns have not figured out how to stop the deep slant or the 15 yard out pattern. The Browns offense is down to Couch and Kevin Johnson. Jackson is said to be healthy but the O line sucks so who cares. The rest of the receivers aren't worth a crap. They either run the wrong patterns, drop the ball or get hurt. They have a 3rd string TE and no true fullback. Browns fans have read the schedule. Green Bay next week = LOSS......Tennesee week after = LOSS......then at Pittsburgh last week of the season.......there will be no playoffs this year and whatever the media says, the players, I feel, are content with a "good" season this year.......anyway, let's see how the Browns handle another team having THEM circled on the calender for 2 months. Jags outright today as my NFL Game of the Year
Good Luck

Kidd's Korner

Forum Member
Sep 1, 1999
hometown.aol.com
also like the following today:
Atlanta +4
Chicago -2.5
Green Bay -2.5
Green Bay Over the total
Dallas +5.5
Jags moneyline +120

Good luck everyone......will be at the Cleveland game today (quietly cheering for the Jags...lol)

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Kidd's Korner I disagree with you on all but 1 pick (Da Bears) That being said and the season that I'm having you will proably do alright. Good Luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kidd's Korner

Forum Member
Sep 1, 1999
hometown.aol.com
Hope everyone enjoyed the Game of the Year winner on the Jags. I was at the game and No I did not throw any bottles but for a few minutes there it was pretty frickin' scary. Guess we will be drinking out of plastic cups next year.

I like the Under tonite.

Good Luck