NFL GamePass

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Anyone have it? I had DirectTV Sunday ticket for a number of years but cut the cord last year and now stream most everything. Is this service worth it. Would really appreciate any feedback from anyone that has it.

Thanks,

kneifl

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Anyone have it? I had DirectTV Sunday ticket for a number of years but cut the cord last year and now stream most everything. Is this service worth it. Would really appreciate any feedback from anyone that has it.

Thanks,

kneifl

It was my understanding that Game Pass is not live. That's what I heard.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com

Thanks,

kneifl

It was my understanding that Game Pass is not live. That's what I heard.

Zoomer is correct. Game pass is to watch every game THE NEXT FUCKING DAY.
I would NEVER pay money to watch a game the day after.
The only thing this is even remotely useful for would be to review a certain player for handicapping reasons, but shit - just go to NFL website to look at stats.

https://youtu.be/0Nz8YrCC9X8?t=115

Why create something that the market has no demand for?

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Its only live outside of the US. I like it a lot but wouldn't get it in the U.S. However, you can watch all of the games tape delayed without commercials. I think this is a good feature for gambling purposes as you can watch all of the weeks NFL games in 8 hours total.

Bet on MyBookie