NFL Monday 12/5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
13-2-1 for the season

The books have once again made the Chargers look like a sure fire bet by having them as 3 points on the road. Every bettor continues to tell himself that SD has to get it done one of these weeks. I'm not saying that I believe that JAX is some powerhouse squad. They're anything but that. However, the planet should be on SD tonight with the belief that they have to win against a team like the Jags. 74% of the betting planet to be exact. The line opened at -3 and it has not moved regardless of the money coming in on the Bolts. Tonight could be the night that the books know that the Bolts will win and cover but I'm going to bet against that being the case because I don't believe Vegas wants to lose money. I also believe that there is not enough JAX money coming in to warrant line movement the opposite direction.

JAX has a very poor un-efficient pass offense (the worst in the league to be exact). MJD will again be the heart and soul of the Jags offense. This obviously means that the Bolts will try to execute a flawless pass rush and protect against the run. That means nothing to me because 1) MJD is a workhorse and he finds holes and 2) the Chargers allow backs to run over them. JAX decides to play extra tough while at home and even with Del Rio gone JAX does not want to be the team that snaps the Bolts' losing streak.

Going with my inners tonight:

Jacksonville +3
Jacksonville ML +150
Jacksonville/SD under 40