NFL Play of the Day for Oct 3-Post yours here!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WillBetAnything

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2009
Hey everyone. I will update this thread today. I have been real busy running these threads and I decide to keep this one going and to quit the college one. GL today!

Rules:
1. I will run a thread everyday when there is a NFL game playing. Post your single best play expect on Sundays when I will allow two plays. If you post more than what is required than I will not count it.Only post the games that are being played that day.
2. Only sides & totals. No halfs or quarter plays. NO MONEY LINES! NO POINT BUYING!
3. I will post the top cappers weekly, which will be determined by units won. Each play is worth 100 units and all plays will be played at -110.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
7. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
8. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg