NFL Play of the Day for Sept 27 Post yours here!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WillBetAnything

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2009
Hey everyone. Well I decided to start a thread for the NFL because no one is dumb enough to want to do it. If you are new to my threads I am doing this because I want to tail the hot cappers out there. Also it is fun and it has improved my capping. So please post & GL!

Rules for Normal People:
1. I will run a thread everyday when there is a NFL game playing. Post your single best play expect on Sundays when I will allow two plays. If you post more than what is required than I will not count it.Only post the games that are being played that day.
2. Only sides & totals. No halfs or quarter plays. NO MONEY LINES! NO POINT BUYING!
3. I will post the top cappers weekly, which will be determined by units won. Each play is worth 100 units and all plays will be played at -110.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
7. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
8. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
1 down 1 togo

1 down 1 togo

good to see you here wba keep up the good job thanks

Giants -6.5 winner:00hour
saints -6

good luck all