NFL PLAYS, NEED SOME FEEDBACK.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Oakland/San Diego OVER
Oakland has allowed over 140 yards rushing the past five weeks. I see no reason why this won't happen for a sixth week. Chargers have strong running game and will stuff it down Oakland's throat. When they stack the line they will go deep. Oakland has had to many close games to mediocre teams the past two weeks. They will come out ready to play. This will be a high scoring affair.

Minnesota/Detroit OVER
Like this at 46. Detroit had off week offensively last week, but they always have a way of keeping up with their opponents on the scoreboard. Minnesota's offense throws up some serious points and Detroit stays with them. Gotta believe that Detroit keeps this close. In the dome, so Moss will be flying. Hope he comes out to play

New England -4
This is line is off. These teams are not equal on paper. Not sure what the weather will be like, but New England is in playoff hunt, and every game counts.

Still looking at Green Bay -2.5, and San Francisco -3.5 and the OVER at 43.

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
predicted final score:

NE 16 Buff 13

Not much of a totals player, when i do it is unders not overs.

think GB - 2.5 is a sucker play. they may cover but a sucker play nonetheless.

see my thread re: SF game.

good luck

JSMOOTH

They still suck
Forum Member
Feb 2, 2001
Ann Arbor, Ohio
Originally posted by phoenix566:

think GB - 2.5 is a sucker play. they may cover but a sucker play nonetheless.

good luck

confused.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...ditto....
confused.gif

------------------
Knowing ignorance is strength.
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.
If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.
The sage is not sick because he is sick of sickness.
Therefore he is not sick.
- Lao-Tsu, Tao Te Ching

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
the reason I believe this to be a sucker play is as follows:

GB clearly the better team. You play them you ONLY have to lay 2.5 points. Sure seems like a gift from Vegas, only laying less then a field goal. IMO vegas does not give 'gifts' to anyone, hence why I deem this a sucker play. At this line, the 'suckers' will theoretically give vegas uneven action on GB. I though their job was to have even action? Perhaps it is a gift.....for their kids for christmas.

Good luck if you lay GB.

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
Line seemed fishy to me too!! Seems to be at least 1 like this every couple of weeks that smells rotten and John Q gets all over and it goes the other way.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GlobalTrance

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Arrowhead
Wild card "seems" to be Brady . Public "may" still be wary of him (as he was the back-up)to start the season. HISTORY says Buff. plays tough at home vs. NE , prob. is NE MUST win this before Miami next week means anything . imho , NE is focused and goes agnst. the odds (that is as a road div. fav.) . To sum up , "none" seem to eager to lay the points , BUT , as QB is the DYNAMIC for the "O" , so Brady seems likel;y ready NOT to look ahead . Best O Luck
Laying the 4 .
smile.gif

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
BEATRIXX I THINK THAT NEW ENGLAND HANDLES THE BILLS EASILY BUT I ALSO HAVE A FEELING THAT TENNESSEE WINS STRAIGHT UP AGAINST THE PACKERS. GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg